Banned from Chat for honest opinions.

McNasty

I'm sorry, but telling someone to shut the fuck up after they continuously spam is not harassment. I agree, the first instance was, however, I was kicked as a "warning." 

I was there. The guy wasn't continuously spamming, he said like 7 or 8 lines in 10 seconds. 

Calling someone a "faggot" probably warrants a ban. In fact, I think you aimed that at me, if I remember correctly.

http://prntscr.com/2sk16b

http://prntscr.com/2sk1zi

They aren't opinions, that's simply breaking the rules.

1. Offensive Language/Harassment

There is to be nothing posted, said, or linked on the forum or live chat that could be seen as offensive by other members of the community.

LOOOL

Seems like most mods only enforce that rule when it's convenient for them then.

I think it depends in the context and situation more than being friends with mods.

If I'm talking with a friend and he calls me stupid and I call him a fag, we're obviously joking and neither one of us are taking it seriously.

If someone posts something I don't like and I tell him, "shut the fuck up, faggot", that's a totally different context from joking with a friend and should warrant a ban.

The manner in which it's said should determine the punishment. If you're joking with a friend, it should be ok so long as you keep it under control. If you're talking to some random person and suddenly curse at them, that's another thing all together.

An opinion is good. Everyone has their own and it's a symbol of your own free will and independence and how you think. You can't really say ones opinion is correct while another is wrong since it's what you think... But some things just need to be kept to yourself. Just because you have an opinion about something doesn't necessarily mean you should go blurt it out, especially when it can be seen as offensive and when it's directed towards a specific person.

They aren't opinions, that's simply breaking the rules. 

1. Offensive Language/Harassment

There is to be nothing posted, said, or linked on the forum or live chat that could be seen as offensive by other members of the community.

Top picture

#BeingFamous