Smaller Donation Ranks

Tony21412341

Am I the only one that disagrees with this idea? tongue.png

The donator rank was suposed to be unique and special, that status will be killed with adding smaller donator groups.

Besides, the forum will be messy with PiP's and ranks everywhere.

Yes but so much more money can be put into supporting this site if you were to add lower levels of donation. Not everyone wants to donate 100$ man. And I don't think the forums would look messy :P Besides, its not just a site for scripts, there is also a market in this forums and ranks would let people gain a bit more trust.

Yes but so much more money can be put into supporting this site if you were to add lower levels of donation. Not everyone wants to donate 100$ man. And I don't think the forums would look messy tongue.png Besides, its not just a site for scripts, there is also a market in this forums and ranks would let people gain a bit more trust.

Sponsor, again.

I'm suggesting it to be a more expensive and a lifetime. Anyways 56$ is for a 6 months?

yeah thats what i meant, sorry. I was suggesting something thats more of a lifetime sort of thing, yet costs less. When you think about it, these ranks dont even have perks, so why not approve of it? One of the admins has said he would be doing this soon a few pages back :D

yeah thats what i meant, sorry. I was suggesting something thats more of a lifetime sort of thing, yet costs less. When you think about it, these ranks dont even have perks, so why not approve of it? One of the admins has said he would be doing this soon a few pages back biggrin.png

So many ranks would look so messy. Everyone having some kind of a rank :(.

If we did a  10, 20 ,50, etc.. They would all be the same pip except they would have different amounts and you would only be allowed to have one.

I think everyone would be fine with that, but like said it would be awesome to have a lets say "Ultimate Donor" Rank for like $500 or something with the same rainbow name effect that @Jordan used to have :D

okay maybe not the 5$, but I just tried to make a point you know?

Basically, it would be giving more money to osbot and help them support their site, cause if you think about it, not everyone who wants to donate, will donate 100$.

I wouldnt mind donating 25$ to the site, and I believe others may think the same way too. Some may even donate more to gain more trust and show their devotion to the site etc. Its a win-win situation, and I see no way this could go wrong

In ways it could. People who scam off other sites, social engineer, they got the money. You think people who make $500 everyday would care about $25 or something as low as $100? Although this won't happen most of the time, it's a precautions action. All I was reading was pros when I was scrolling through the thread, I don't think I've seen anything as a con. What would make it more easier if people started posting about cons and pros and you'd add it to a list onto your thread.

Aside from that, I support this 100%

Pros:

More money to support site. (Even the scammers I was talking about support it)

Cons:

More scamming threads(possibility)

Edited by Empathyfaith