Smaller Donation Ranks

Tony21412341

I think if we were to add donations under 100 dollars people would buy them up immediately and we'd see lots of yellow names everywhere, for that reason I think anything under 100 dollars would remain a PiP with no colored username. If @Maldesto likes the idea then I can't see why not, it is all up to him.

Sorry but what do you mean by "PiP"? Also, thanks for considering my suggestion :D I hope he likes it

• Like 1

Hmm... I've always thought of VIP as a donation rank to be honest... though donating isn't specifically for perks or benefits, VIP is only $9.99.

However, I do support donations between the numbers of VIP, Sponsor, 100+, etc. Could provide a decent amount of income to the site as well as more user participation around the forums. ^_^

Just being able to show how much you donated would even be alright like an added text field saying the exact amount (or just whole numbers) and you can add more as you want to contribute. Don't know if these forums support that kind of thing though. Also a few extra donator ranks wouldnt be bad (1000$ one? :D)

I would say that should be more or a profile thing rather than a pip.

I think the main reason is because they don't want the forums cluttered with tons of different name colors. Honestly all they have to do is, in my opinion, have a 10/25 donor rank be just a PiP, while 50 gets a gold glow and 100 would obviously stay the same.

Yeah, I was thinking it may be pointless as well.

Why not have something on your profile saying: @RoomScape has donated 'x' thus far.

Or something like that? And 100+ or 50+ give you actual ranks?

50 100 300(no other donator rank after 300). Got to keep your ideas simple, mods wont even consider it if they have to think of a way to make it work.

Totally support.

Well it's up to them on how they wanna implement it , if it actually does pass

50 100 300(no other donator rank after 300). Got to keep your ideas simple, mods wont even consider it if they have to think of a way to make it work.

Totally support.

Well it's up to them on how they wanna implement it , if it actually does pass