Smaller Donation Ranks

Tony21412341

I think there should be other donation ranks other than just 100$. Maybe you guys could add 5$, 10$, 25$, 50$, 100$, 200$, 300$ and so on, you know what I mean? Just so it doesnt only limit us to 100$ donor, sponsor, etc 

Think about it this way, you guys would have so much more donators because you won't only limit them to donating 100$ :P

Edited by Tony
  • Like 1

Those seem good. I think 5 may be a little pathetic, but the others seem ok. You donate $10 and get the $10 rank, donate $15 more to upgrade to a $25 donor and so on.

Admins may say it's pointless, though.

I think the main reason is because they don't want the forums cluttered with tons of different name colors. Honestly all they have to do is, in my opinion, have a 10/25 donor rank be just a PiP, while 50 gets a gold glow and 100 would obviously stay the same.

Those seem good. I think 5 may be a little pathetic, but the others seem ok. You donate $10 and get the $10 rank, donate $15 more to upgrade to a $25 donor and so on.

Admins may say it's pointless, though.

okay maybe not the 5$, but I just tried to make a point you know?

Basically, it would be giving more money to osbot and help them support their site, cause if you think about it, not everyone who wants to donate, will donate 100$.

I wouldnt mind donating 25$ to the site, and I believe others may think the same way too. Some may even donate more to gain more trust and show their devotion to the site etc. Its a win-win situation, and I see no way this could go wrong

Just being able to show how much you donated would even be alright like an added text field saying the exact amount (or just whole numbers) and you can add more as you want to contribute. Don't know if these forums support that kind of thing though. Also a few extra donator ranks wouldnt be bad (1000$ one? :D)

Just being able to show how much you donated would even be alright like an added text field saying the exact amount (or just whole numbers) and you can add more as you want to contribute. Don't know if these forums support that kind of thing though. Also a few extra donator ranks wouldnt be bad (1000$ one? biggrin.png)

I agree. I think the exact amount would be too hard, maybe we should just let it be at the numbers $25, $50, $100, $200, $300, $500 $750 $1000 then custom ranks for the ones over 1000

I think the main reason is because they don't want the forums cluttered with tons of different name colors. Honestly all they have to do is, in my opinion, have a 10/25 donor rank be just a PiP, while 50 gets a gold glow and 100 would obviously stay the same.

no i think everything under $100 should remain a pip lol.

and obviously 1 more colour for $300 <3 rainbow

I think if we were to add donations under 100 dollars people would buy them up immediately and we'd see lots of yellow names everywhere, for that reason I think anything under 100 dollars would remain a PiP with no colored username. If @Maldesto likes the idea then I can't see why not, it is all up to him.