Bypass to the 100 post requirement?

Godzkiller

I believe there should be some way to bypass the 100 post requirement needed to access the account section of the market, and any other sections that may be/get restricted.

Some of us have been botting/on forums for years and no longer wish to be an active part of the community, but would rather buy the scripts and what ever else is needed and bot in peace.

It is unfair that you lock people like me out because we don't wish to post. I have been on runescape forums for years and have never scammed (was staff on an rs forum at one point too). I have a verified Paypal account with no disputes against it, and I could verify who I am in conjunction with my Paypal details.

I don't see why it should be restricted in the first place as it's the buyers & sellers responsibility to be smart when buying or selling, but that is your choice. Although I don't think you should completely block us out.

Give us some way to get past restrictions. Maybe by proving you have a verified Paypal account or something. You could even make a userbar for it.

maybe u can pay $5-10 for a supermod+ to verify ur IRL details, aka u give them ur house phone number send them proof of ur address matching ur paypal, etc etc.

i believe they do this on sythe.

This. The way this site does verified merchants is absolutely retarded. I can farm as many feedbacks as I want, get the PiP, and scam in just two weeks if I really tried. They should instead require feedbacks AND the verification of multiple IRL details to put on file.

maybe u can pay $5-10 for a supermod+ to verify ur IRL details, aka u give them ur house phone number send them proof of ur address matching ur paypal, etc etc.

i believe they do this on sythe.

I would like something like this. I have had it in the past where I take a picture of my driving license (black out the important parts) and use that to verify that i am who I say I am and I own the Paypal account.

Verified Paypal do make a difference. If you scam and a dispute is opened against you, you can not simply ditch the account and make a new one because your bank details are attached to it. You can not buy anything with your Paypal until the dispute is settled, and you can not remove your bank details or make a new Paypal with those details either. If the seller scams you and you open a dispute agaisnt them and win you also have a greater chance of getting your money back as once again they can not simply ditch it and move on.

Stops people from opening temp Paypal accounts, scamming, trading the money over and making a new one to repeat the process.

It isn't full proof but it's better than blocking a lot of legit buyers from your Market sections.

Inmop there should be no restrictions. There are very simple guidelines you can follow in order not to get scammed. If you don't follow them and end up scammed its your own fault.

Edited by Godzkiller