If Maldesto won't give it to me...

Failed4life

Veteran  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Veteran requirement be changed to require only a "Join by date" to correctly fit the term "Veteran"

• Yes
    • No

• Administrator

Why should people with a join date get veteran then we will have like 5,000 veterans rolling around or more. I consider veteran to be helpful and someone who has been here along time that knows the ins and outs.

• Posting as a girl
  • Lying when I call you out
  • Calling me a cunt when you don't get your way

Man you definitely deserve veteran.

• Like 3

• Administrator

Why should people with a join date get veteran then we will have like 5,000 veterans rolling around or more. I consider veteran to be helpful and someone who has been here along time that knows the ins and outs.

• Posting as a girl
  • Lying when I call you out
  • Calling me a cunt when you don't get your way

Girl Man you definitely deserve veteran.

Because the definition of being a Veteran somewhere means that you have been part of the website, game, group, ect ect for a long period of time. For example: in Runescape, players are able to obtain the Veteran cape if they have played for 5 years, or 10 years. It doesn't matter if they logged in more then once, they still get the honor of having that cape. If there are rules that have nothing do with with the actual term "Veteran"... why call it the Veteran rank?

So VIPs are actually Very Important People.. even though they bought that title for $10/month..

Maldesto declined my first request and I wrote a testament long(Exaggerating) paragraph as to why I'd like it.

I gave it sometime, was more active, helped people out and got to know new people then simply sent him a PM and just said, "What do you think if I get vet rank?", and here I am.

Whining won't get you shit and the fact that you said "He already said he'd never give it to me anyway", well no shit he won't if this is your attitude