IM SERIOUS

Dylan

No, sorry it is a donor only, you knew that when you purchases it. It has no permissions other than the name and bar.

6MdPR.png << more storage then normal users. besides a subform is hardly a benefit >.<

it may make people go ooo what are they talking about in there ima don8 $100 to find out.

Edited by Light Yagami

You remind me of the kids whose daddy bought them an Audi.

Except I am the guy buying his kid the Audi is the difference here.

There is a very tangible negativity here towards donors without a word being said. Without even making provoking statements I was accused of thinking I am better than people almost immediately upon buying the rank. You can't say an opinion with this rank withhout someone somehow inferring that you are  throwing your rank around.

Let's be non-partial for a moment. The request is very quite siimple to do. Within 15 minutes this sub forum could be created. But just look at the contempt Mald responds to this question with.

All that being said, I didn't donor for rank, color, or anything. I sincerely donated to support the financial side of OSBot, and this childish negativity people regard a monetary rank with is mute to my ears. 

But it is interesting how simplistic and non-evasive such request are handled.

Edited by Timekeeper

Guest universal osbot

your asking for something extra yes u gave extra and you recieved but now you want more, you do think  your better by asking for something that other users can't recieve because you donated. Its like people thinking they own cops because they "think" they pay for there salaries.

your asking for something extra yes u gave extra and you recieved but now you want more, you do think  your better by asking for something that other users can't recieve because you donated. Its like people thinking they own cops because they "think" they pay for there salaries.

This is a prime example of what I am referring to.

No one asked anyone to let us break rules and get away with it.

A user suggested another benefit for his rank.

Buying VIP/Sponsor gives you access to a private forum, so do you believe they think they're better than other users because they have access to something you do not?

Also reality check-

Yes, money buys you things others don't have access to.

Guest universal osbot

This is a prime example of what I am referring to.

No one asked anyone to let us break rules and get away with it.

A user suggested another benefit for his rank.

Buying VIP/Sponsor gives you access to a private forum, so do you believe they think they're better than other users because they have access to something you do not?

Also reality check-

Yes, money buys you things others don't have access to.

Yes money does buy things but your not buying now are you? You are DONATING. Do you know what a donation is? something you give up to a person or company. When you donate something you should not expect anything in return, or BEG for stuff. Your choice to donate there choice not to give you something.

• Like 1