Marketplace Titles

Smart

Of course it wouldn't be post count. I hope that was a joke lol. It would be vouches and not only that i'm sure the admins would decide who they would allow to have this, maybe 50+ feedback?

That I think would be good, 50 feedback would take a long time to get but for a rank of prestige that would be well worth it. :)

Of course it wouldn't be post count. I hope that was a joke lol. It would be vouches and not only that i'm sure the admins would decide who they would allow to have this, maybe 50+ feedback?

It would need more then 50 feedback to get trusted; that wouldnt be that many sales/services. Maybe 100+for trusted would be better.

50+ is good for right now because the size of the community. As it grows more feedback is required. For example other forums require 300+ feedback for verified middleman but that forum is a lot bigger.

Feedback can be a scary thing though. Some people can get fake feedback and can get the title and not really be trustworthy at all, I think it would be nice if staff chooses who gets the title.

"Feedback can be a scary thing though. Some people can get fake feedback and can get the title and not really be trustworthy at all, I think it would be nice if staff chooses who gets the title."

Yeah....I'm pretty sure staff picking the people to get verified would easily be able to tell who is farming feedback just by doing some simple research into the accounts giving the feedback lol.

Whenever I do a trade, I check out that persons feedback and look at the players that they traded with, date traded and all their dates joined + last activity.

Just NO ONE take the "I'm a old member" for something that means they are trustworthy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I feel like feedback number alone takes care of this and adding an extra rank/tittle/picture would be a bit overkill.

There are already a good number of different ranks and statuses you can achieve to make you stand out.

I don't believe any other black markets have something like this, they just rely on sheer feedback/vouch # and regular ranks like donator, vip, moderator etc just help add to their reputation.

If this rank was based on a # of feedback it would sort of be synonymous anyways (ex 500 feeback+ = 'trusted' rank) same difference. People can just simply list how much feedback they have in their thread titles and people can view that and judge for themselves.

I say just keep it as is for now. 

Edited by YoHoJo

I feel like feedback number alone takes care of this and adding an extra rank/tittle/picture would be a bit overkill.

There are already a good number of different ranks and statuses you can achieve to make you stand out.

I don't believe any other black markets have something like this, they just rely on sheer feedback/vouch # and regular ranks like donator, vip, moderator etc just help add to their reputation.

If this rank was based on a # of feedback it would sort of be synonymous anyways (ex 500 feeback+ = 'trusted' rank) same difference. People can just simply list how much feedback they have in their thread titles and people can view that and judge for themselves.

I say just keep it as is for now. 

Feedback is transparent and was shown by this 

HBJjljO.png

The only real way to prove trust is to be active and gain the individual trust of the people on the forums.