LMFAO!

Nick 666

I'd just thought i'd post this, because i found this fucking hilarious. My mate didn't find it as funny. >_> So, on January 27th around 10:00 AM, my main account that i play on (my pure), was banned for 'Macroing Goldfarmer.' Didn't really care, gave me a reason to quit RS so it's whatever. Right after i got banned, i logged into my other account. I shared this account with my friend, it was originally his account and was a main. Also got banned for the same reason of, 'Macroing Goldfarmer.' Which the only botting i did on either of those accounts, was probably spinning 10k flax on each. Then i had noticed that my initiate pure was banned as well. It was fairly new, and was completely botted, and was also banned for the same thing. I'm still laughing my ass off at this.

I hope you guys enjoy your time playing/botting RuneScape. RuneScape was a big part of my childhood, and was not a waste of time. Met some of the coolest people, and had many fun times playing this. Even though i quit before EoC, i came back with OldSchool and it made me feel like a kid again, listening to 'Harmony', 'Medieval', 'Newbie Melody', 'Dark'.

Live on, and enjoy your life. smile.png

-Information on my Pure.

Attack; 60

Strength; 66

Defence; 1

Range; 63

Prayer; 44

Magic; 87

Hitpoints; 63

Fletching; 89

Woodcutting; 85

Mining; 71