OSBot 2 Final ETA!

Laz

I agree with everyone saying they'd rather wait longer for a better bot than have a buggy one rushed out. I don't agree with how the osbot team is handling this though. I don't think anyone here minds waiting for the surely awesome product, but we do mind you constantly giving us ETA's that you can't come through with. If it's going to be out late February, just tell us how it is.

i'd rather wait longer for a better client than have a rushed buggy one so honestly take your time :]

I agree with everyone saying they'd rather wait longer for a better bot than have a buggy one rushed out. I don't agree with how the osbot team is handling this though. I don't think anyone here minds waiting for the surely awesome product, but we do mind you constantly giving us ETA's that you can't come through with. If it's going to be out late February, just tell us how it is.

This combined.

• Like 1

i5nG588.png

Next to Global Log | Bot #1 |

Is it going to be: Global Log | Bot #1 | Bot #2 | Bot #3 | 

Seeing as you have three different bot tabs open. Are the different clients going to have their own debug logs? 

If so why is it only showing Global Log | Bot #1 | with 3 clients open. O.o

I think its because he's on bot tab 1 probably when he switches tabs it will change to Bot #2 or whatever tab he's pm