Got scammed again..

MrWhite

Sigh .. Got scammed again..

28m in one week so far..

Will only sell to trusted people..

Why the fuck do u even scam.. Scam 20 dollar from some one who put time and afford in something.
Little fucking retards aren't capable of getting their owe money. Little fat fagots..

umad? Yes i am mad. I use money not for myself but for my little kid. It's 47,74€ what she's not able to get from me.

• Like 2

Sigh .. Got scammed again..

28m in one week so far..

Will only sell to trusted people..

Why the fuck do u even scam.. Scam 20 dollar from some one who put time and afford in something.

Little fucking retards aren't capable of getting their owe money. Little fat fagots..

umad? Yes i am mad. I use money not for myself but for my little kid. It's 47,74€ what she's not able to get from me.

Sell your meth to trusted distributors only, or start your own business and own this place.

huh.png how did you get scammed you traded over this site? .. sorry for you but anyway yeh trade with only trusted people i know they buy cheaper but atleas they not scamm u.happy.png

No.. diffrent site..

He let some trusted person pm me.. while he was in chat with him.. did't even look at the pm.. was like.. a message.. ok.

Sell your meth to trusted distributors only, or start your own business and own this place.

wasn't my corner.. so combo got shot.

posteroni a scameroni report

Not this sit

Should kill him, Like you do in your show.

That's unfortunant buddy, next time you'll definitely need to be a bit more careful.

If this was through OSBot please post a dispute here: http://osbot.org/forum/forum/116-pending/

Has happened to me

1. ALWAYS look if they are verified.

2. ALWAYS check for suspicous activity such as (Multiple paypal accounts/user saying they need to use 2 pp accounts which is bs) or maybe talking funny or rushing you into doing it asap.

3. ALWAYS check there post count etc.. believe me not many people are going to scam 20$ for all the hard work put into osbot.

Like me for example, i have many scripts, and have been active for months now, no way in HELL would i EVER try to scam 20$, although i wouldnt scam period, you get the point.

Cheers. and sorry for your loss..