BETA v1.6.9 (MANDATORY SDN BUGFIX!)

Laz

My script was stopped by a random again (this has happened multiple times) where the bot would call the random's script to start solving the random, which would stop by current running AIOFisher script, when there was not even a random for me. The last random that it called that was not even there was the frog queen random. Please fix!!

EDIT: I think I found the problem! The player will get a random, for example I just got the frog queen random while I was fishing. I look over at my computer screen and it shows the frog queen random was activated, but no frog queens were visible or anything. I tried stopping the bot to let me manually try to walk away to get this frog queen scrip that was called out of my way, but my bot was locked up and would not end the script or let me do anything, so I closed it. I reopened the bot and noticed I was stuck down in the frog queens layer now. So I'm thinking the bot froze when the frog queen was called (Which captured the image of me still fishing, with no frogs anywhere near me, and the screen being activated by the client. But once I refreshed my client and relogged in, I was down with the frogs in the frog queen's layer.

Moral of the story is that when a random solver is called, the screen freezes and the bot client locks up. Once I reopen a new Osbot client, the screen issue is fixed and when I log in, I have noticed I'm taken to the randoms even. Example. Frog queen random activated, screen locked, reopened a new Osbot, logged in and I was in the queen layer underground with her. I would start the bot so it would solve the event, which it would, and then everything was fine again until another random, evil bob, came.

Edited by projectpact

A few bugs with no information:

The following happened to me within 5 minutes on 2 accounts:

Molly random went into next room and just stood there and println("localx:57"); (something like that)

I had to solve it myself unfortunally...

Another thing:

I am botting at the fishing guild and 3 strange plants pop up at once (yeah 3.......) anyways it kept just activating strange plant random solver and then ending it... Then I got a random; Sandwich lady to be exact.... Which then it activated my sandwich lady solver random and it could not click on her (she was on a stack of atleast 2 strange plants and 20+ people). So i got knocked out and sent to fally ice mountain... 

Other than that randoms are working ok.