Add a Public Report Section

GoldenGates

There should be a section to report people, sometimes, mods/admins aren't on, so it's hard to report. 

On chats, things happen which shouldn't, and PMing mods/admins is an ineffective way since that person may be gone for a long period of time.

For example, an event happened on chats, no mod was on but admins were. Only on forums though, so I didn't want to PM them, (Kati said we're busy) so this section should be added, and made public so everyone can have an input. 

Only posts relative to the topic and posts that would help should be there, else a warning point for spam to prevent flaming.

Other members of the community have no reason to comment on reports of other member's. They cannot do anything about the rule breaking, nor do they have a say in what happens. Possibly a report section of some sort.

no admins, no mods HUGE RACISM and some have a low tolerence, so they should be aple to report them so they can have a 1 day mute

but lets say someone calls someone else a N**** sand monkey needs to go back to Africa with there jewish N**** family or ariba with your sand m*nkey ect... 

no admins, no mods HUGE RACISM and some have a low tolerence, so they should be aple to report them so they can have a 1 day mute

And letting random members comment on this thread will help? No.

As I said, maybe a private report section.

And letting random members comment on this thread will help? No.

As I said, maybe a private report section.

no not random members, make it people affiliated with the conflict be able to post, he will list off the people that were in the chat at the time and if anyone that wasnt there comments then it is considered spam

Not random, witnesses, either way, if they post off-topic, they get a warning, I highly doubt anyone would do that in that case.

Random people would post, many warnings would be given. There is no reason for witnesses. I have chat logs. Having witnesses post is a waste of time. If he breaks the rule, there are logs to verify, and he will get in trouble. That's the process, no need to change an efficient one. I will make a private forum for this.

no not random members, make it people affiliated with the conflict be able to post, he will list off the people that were in the chat at the time and if anyone that wasnt there comments then it is considered spam

Read above.

Random people would post, many warnings would be given. There is no reason for witnesses. I have chat logs. Having witnesses post is a waste of time. If he breaks the rule, there are logs to verify, and he will get in trouble. That's the process, no need to change an efficient one. I will make a private forum for this.

Read above.

Oh, true, you have chat logs, very well then.