I <3 kellyann

Master Queef

Guest Falixus

She has a penis beautiful way with words.

I see your still mad that I rejected you falaxius. It's ok , dont be mad, im sure it was not the first time or last time it will happen your life time. :) :) plz get over it.

Sorry but I don't want your dick in my ass.

I see your still mad that I rejected you falaxius. It's ok , dont be mad, im sure it was not the first time or last time it will happen your life time. smile.pngsmile.png plz get over it.

Dont have a dick, but my non existing dick is prob 10x the size of the dick you actually have. hope people can see the way you act, and how its very unfit of  moderator.  Again, sorry for rejecting you and not sending you the pics you wanted , get over it and grow up

Edited by kellyann

Guest Falixus

I see your still mad that I rejected you falaxius. It's ok , dont be mad, im sure it was not the first time or last time it will happen your life time. smile.pngsmile.png plz get over it.

Dont have a dick, but my non existing dick is prob 10x the size of the dick you actually have. hope people can see the way you act, and how its very unfit of  moderator.  Again, sorry for rejecting you and not sending you the pics you wanted , get over it and grow up

1. Welcome to Spam where shit happens.

2. Get off your beta ass and stop pretending to be a female. 

1. Welcome to Spam where shit happens.

2. Get off your beta ass and stop pretending to be a female.