Allow all users to post in market section regardless of post count.

YoHoJo

Remove the minimum post count requirement to reply to market threads?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Remove the minimum post count requirement to reply to market threads?

• Yes, remove it. Anyone should be able to reply to market threads.
    • No, leave the limit.

It has become quite clear that many users are not even taking 2 minutes to read the OP and just posting their opinions which aren't even regarding what I'm asking be done. Please ACTUALLY READ the OP before posting/voting.

Currently you need 20 posts to make  thread in the market section (which is fine by me) but ,you also need 20 posts to even  just reply to any threads in the market section, which I feel is unnecessary.

It's always nice to get a feedback AND a nice post vouching for your legitimacy/the trade smoothness/etc. after trading with someone.

This also greatly helps new customers quickly glance though the thread and see reviews/feedback about the service etc.

Lots of market thread owners are missing out on getting some quality posts made on their threads regarding their business due to this rule.

I feel that there should be no post count requirement in order to post in market threads, the current limit should be lifted.

Edited by YoHoJo

This will not be changed, it makes it easier to register and try to scam. Scam register a new account scam again. 20 posts makes them put in a bit of effort which most scammers won't do over and over.

Yeah I understand the post-wall for the ability to create threads, and making it harder for scammers, but scammers normally MAKE threads and then scam though them, for which the post requirement should remain.

How will being able to simply post a reply on a thread make scaming easier?

However I don't see how posting a reply on someone else's thread would open a gateway for more scammers?

Replies to market threads are just used to display interest in the OPs offer, or leave feedback about the OP/service.

Edited by YoHoJo

This will not be changed, it makes it easier to register and try to scam. Scam register a new account scam again. 20 posts makes them put in a bit of effort which most scammers won't do over and over.

Yeah, this is a very good idea having it the way it is, but what I think would be better than the 20 post count limit is for example, you must have been registered for 1 or 2 weeks to get access to the market section. To be honest if a legit guy wants to join the OSbot community he will be staying for more than a week or two, so it would not be such a big problem making them wait a week after joining to get access to the market section. This would get in the way off many scammers and scams. And talking about 20 posts, a guy can register and make 20 posts in a few minutes so this isn't really a big enough obsticle for them. 

Anyway this is just my oppinion/idea. What do you guys think?
  • Like 1

Yeah, this is a very good idea having it the way it is, but what I think would be better than the 20 post count limit is for example, you must have been registered for 1 or 2 weeks to get access to the market section. To be honest if a legit guy wants to join the OSbot community he will be staying for more than a week or two, so it would not be such a big problem making them wait a week after joining to get access to the market section. This would get in the way off many scammers and scams. And talking about 20 posts, a guy can register and make 20 posts in a few minutes so this isn't really a big enough obsticle for them. 

Anyway this is just my oppinion/idea. What do you guys think?

Bad idea, Yoho, that suggestion is great in my opinion. Clearly mald is not reading the op correctly!

Edited by Gates
  • Like 1

Worst idea. Lmfao... This literally encourages scammers to come into OSBot, fake Feedback themselves and then scam free will. No. 

Did you even read the OP/posts?

I'm only asking to users REPLY to threads without restrictions, not CREATE them.

How will the ability to reply to thread encourage scammers to come to OSBot?

Also, feedback (via the FB system) can be left by any user regardless of post count.

Please at least read the thread before posting.

It helps prevent scamming, no one can just make a new account and scam. Period.

Read topic correctly.

keep 20 Post's to create topics 

Remove 20 post's to reply to topics

'im only asking to users to be able REPLY to threads without restrictions, not CREATE them."

Edited by Gates
  • Like 1

Worst idea. Lmfao... This literally encourages scammers to come into OSBot, fake Feedback themselves and then scam free will. No. 

It helps prevent scamming, no one can just make a new account and scam. Period.

It has become quite clear that many users are not even taking 2 minutes to read the OP and just posting their opinions which aren't even regarding what I'm asking be done. Please ACTUALLY READ the OP before posting/voting.

Thank You :)