More Script Managers or an Updated System

Pandemic

Obviously it's not gonna be easy to find him some help. Especially after the incident concerning 5uck.

In my humble opinion it's already great, but it still could be better ;)

We have time, I guess in future, once someone worthy of the position pops-up we shall have more script managers.

At the moment all we can do is give positive feedback to Alek, who's pretty much the only one responsible for it now - we need to keep him rollin' ^^.

• Like 1

Some of the smaller stuff I just can't deal with all the time.

When the same person abuses me by doing a price change six times, goes back and forth between free and premium, changing the 180x180 multiple times, and quits the community and comes back in 1-2 days, all for a single script... that's when you become my lowest possible priority.

The script writers who have better scripts and do things right the first time (or at least put forth effort), will generally get a better experience with me. Help me and I will help you. I have no problem doing this job, just please be a little patient and understand I have a somewhat busy life. :)

• Like 6

Some of the smaller stuff I just can't deal with all the time.

When the same person abuses me by doing a price change six times, goes back and forth between free and premium, changing the 180x180 multiple times, and quits the community and comes back in 1-2 days, all for a single script... that's when you become my lowest possible priority.

The script writers who have better scripts and do things right the first time (or at least put forth effort), will generally get a better experience with me. Help me and I will help you. I have no problem doing this job, just please be a little patient and understand I have a somewhat busy life. smile.png

You despise me don't you. :P

• 2 weeks later...