iGFX's Graphic shop | Cheap & Reliable |

iGFX

Hey

I'm new to OSBot but it seems like a really nice community so here is my graphicshop i also have on other forums, i can basicly design everything for you

ptmd.png

ToS
Dont try to delete my Watermark, i will blackmark you immideatly.
I only work trough EURO'S so if you pay me with usd i pay you back and ask you to pay with euro's.
Dont let me work on something fully after i remade it all etc and then say you dont want it, i will blackmark you.

recent work

rv48.png
k5y7.png
ph84.png
7czv.png
17s1.png
w8y8.png
jljt.png
j7av.png
toju.png

Vouches

Huge vouch for @iGFX! Got a signature from him and couldn't be happier. Easy to work with guy that designs whatever EXACTLY the way you'd like it. QwPha8E.png

Big vouch for iGFX, he made me a really cool siggy! Thanks man. happy.png

Edited by iGFX
  • Like 3

Nice, might buy my friend a Log-in screen later, Lovely work.

I'd like PROOF of vouches, not just quotes, they can easily be faked though, but I believe you have sick work smile.png).

those were from rune-server and they dont transfer to OSBot :/ i can prntscreen it http://prntscr.com/24p90h here you go bro.

Edited by iGFX

You're not allowed to bump unless you're using the "Bump Button", please read the rules: http://osbot.org/forum/topic/14781-rules/

Your work is a little overpriced for what they're getting, but I bid you good luck with your shop! 

You know how hard it is to make a loginscreen ( every thing seperated)  i think 8.50$ is a good price for that and the logo and signatures are a decent price i guess, ty for saying about the bump button btw