What you're doing wrong.

Diderot

Right now I'm tired of all of the spammers. We need new, active mods. Two perfect candidates are @GoldenGate and , they are the most active users on this forum, and are loved by the community from what I have seen so far from my stay at OSBot.

Maxi, please do the right thing for once, this will make people love you again.

Sincely,

Denis Diderot

Sadly if these were the right candidates I would happily agree with this thread due to the demand for staff, however that is not the case.

Since I started here, Gh0st has helped me TREMENDOUSLY over Skype setting up the bot, and getting scripts. He has shown me that his is a very mature gentlemen with program skills. GoldenGate also seems like a really nice guy, and has shown much dedication to the community.

These are the only, and the right guys.

Please tell me you were joking.

Just because they have 2k+ posts doesn't mean they deserve mod. Look at Sherlock, he was promoted to Global Moderator when he had 178 posts. In my opinion, those would be one of the two worst possible people on these forums to promote to a Moderator. And they spam a shit ton too.

I think @Gladiator would be a better option.

Damn you @Mikasa always gotta make fun of me sad.png

I will receive mod someday. It might not be this century, but it will happen. tongue.png

You shouldn't have resigned noob, I will miss you as mod.

I have better things (hopefully) planned in my future, which is why I resigned. :p

I think @Gladiator would be a better option.

Damn you @Mikasa always gotta make fun of me sad.png

I will receive mod someday. It might not be this century, but it will happen. tongue.png

You shouldn't have resigned noob, I will miss you as mod.

I have better things (hopefully) planned in my future, which is why I resigned. tongue.png

Yep :) I hope to take your spot (lel jk that would never happen). 

Sadly if these were the right candidates I would happily agree with this thread due to the demand for staff, however that is not the case.

I agree with this ghost and beastly spam a lot...

ye cuz of lately you know i spam a lot :/ maybe that was the case a long time ago but lets not forget you've done loads of wrong stuff and you're mod :P