Fuck you lazy osbot mods.

w22

I can understand that you expect them to post an announcement regarding the downtime, but they can't if they aren't online.

And if they were online, then an announcement wouldn't have been needed, since the bot would have been updated.

The issue OSBot currently has is not that the developers aren't dedicated, but that they don't have much time for OSBot anymore (or atleast at the moment), hence why the bot hasn't been updated.

Hiring someone who has the time to develop OSBot sounds easy, but that is far from easy.

The developers can't just give someone access to the bot, and pay them for it. They can walk away easily with not only the money, but the whole OSBot source.

It will take a lot of time before they can find someone they trust enough for this job.

You should also understand that OSBot started as a hobby. If you want them to realise that they aren't doing a good job, then start giving argumentations in a good manner, you think they will listen to someone that is swearing and raging? No.

• Like 1

This is bad business, the DEVELOPERS MUST have time osbot, if not they should just well end the business. 

I've noticed this thread has a few ass licks, which I you are blind, can you not see this is bad bad business? No replies, no nothing.

The developers need better communication with the community.

This business is just failing.

• Like 3