Fuck you lazy osbot mods.

w22

I thought you'd know better W22. Flaming the staff team like this is never going to solve anything, just create more issues for yourself.

Express your anger calmly and next time you might get the answer you were looking for.

I don't mind causing problems with people that cause problems with me. I hope people that are interested in this site read this before buying anything here. I have yet to find any information about this posted by an admin that knows what they are talking about. Businesses need customer support to survive, and there is starting to be very little here.

The other bot site is working now. I think anyone that wants to use the last few days of free membership for oldschool just go there, and show these pricks how capitalism works.

Where the fuck is your response to all this. Just going to sit and ignore all your costumers? That is  bad business. Do your job or get a new one kids. Or at least show that you care at least somewhat about this site other than the fees we pay you, by at least acknowledging theres a problem..

fuck you, random ass noob that doens't know the difference between a mod and a developer.

Dat troll :o

Where the fuck is your response to all this. Just going to sit and ignore all your costumers? That is  bad business. Do your job or get a new one kids. Or at least show that you care at least somewhat about this site other than the fees we pay you, by at least acknowledging theres a problem..

+1

agree with you man, it's not fair on people who pay for this service. But is making threads like this going to do/change anything? I think not,.. So what is there we can do but wait?

No you are wrong. The way capitalism is there's always completion. So if you make it public knowledge that a site has problems and their product does not work it will negatively effect them and they might just start to do the work we are paying them to do.

At the moment I'm posting flames about this on, Sythe, Advertising other bots isn't allowed., and p****bot about how much osbots been fumbling.

A consumers only weapon is bad reviews in this case.

• Like 2

I agree with certain parts, such as keepin us in the loop. If there are issues behind the scenes at least acknowledge them to your customers. And if it's too hard to explain...well just say "look, where having some issues, there are no ETA's, but the moment we get something going we will let you all know." At least that way, threads like this aren't bombarding the threads. As for the swearing part, a bit uncalled for. We not only get to use a free client with free scripts, but it has been updated relatively quick compared to most sites, the fact that this was a BIG update could cause for more delay than usual. So be patient, don't get a butt hurt, I mean seriously are you running the site? dealing with issues? updating and developing the client to maximize your customers satisfaction? No...So Don't flame developers who aren't going to even remotely look at a thread titled "Fuck you mods" lol cuz if I was running the thread, I'd lock it and shut it down, and temp ban the guy who posted it. Just sayin...

+1

agree with you man, it's not fair on people who pay for this service. But is making threads like this going to do/change anything? I think not,.. So what is there we can do but wait?

No you are wrong. The way capitalism is there's always completion. So if you make it public knowledge that a site has problems and their product does not work it will negatively effect them and they might just start to do the work we are paying them to do.

At the moment I'm posting flames about this on, Sythe, t**bot, and p****bot about how much osbots been fumbling.

A consumers only weapon is bad reviews in this case.

Perfectly stated, finally somebody on this forum who actually use's both sides of their brain to create that one little spark.

All the people bitching about WE THE SUPPORTERS complaining that we aren't getting what we paid for need to just grow the fuck up. Some of us have been hit hard by the lack of interest from the Administration in their own product.

Weather the VIP membership is 1 dollar a month, or 10 dollars a month. I STILL WANT WHAT I FUCKING PAID FOR.

Now if there was a post from the Administration stating why the bot hasn't had this update and EVERY single other bot is up and running perfectly fine I'd be a little more understanding.

NOTHING HAS BEEN SAID, All what's going on is the people with their heads up the Administration's ass (mods, bum licking wannabe mods) bitching that we the customers paying for a product are complaining that we aren't getting what we paid for.

What if RuneScape was down for 2 Consistent days without any explanation, would you be bitching about your membership days? I THOUGHT SO.

Now somebody like me who has over 20 accounts subscribed to RuneScape sitting around for 3 days is a hard hit. Along with Dedicated Server fee's (which aren't cheap) and VIP fee's. I'm absolutely disgusted.

First and LAST subscription for me, definitely a terrible idea making the movement from our competitors site to this one.

• Like 3

I agree with certain parts, such as keepin us in the loop. If there are issues behind the scenes at least acknowledge them to your customers. And if it's too hard to explain...well just say "look, where having some issues, there are no ETA's, but the moment we get something going we will let you all know." At least that way, threads like this aren't bombarding the threads. As for the swearing part, a bit uncalled for. We not only get to use a free client with free scripts, but it has been updated relatively quick compared to most sites, the fact that this was a BIG update could cause for more delay than usual. So be patient, don't get a butt hurt, I mean seriously are you running the site? dealing with issues? updating and developing the client to maximize your customers satisfaction? No...So Don't flame developers who aren't going to even remotely look at a thread titled "Fuck you mods" lol cuz if I was running the thread, I'd lock it and shut it down, and temp ban the guy who posted it. Just sayin...

Coming from somebody who has absolutely no money invested in this, you have absolutely no say.

Fucking freeloaders.

Edited by ejamesc

Haha, This service is free and if you choose to pay for it, that is your own prerogative, its not the moderators fault, and tbh im sure that as a botter, the rest would hope you can spend a couple of days playing legit. #inb4 im lvl3 skiller + its boring.

Ok do i said mods not devs in title, get over the wording. And i could care less what they do to my account tat this point because it is completely useless and as far as I know it will never be fixed. SO why would I care to  at a site like this if all the products i bought from them are broken.

Say you were to buy a new xbox you take it home plug it up and it doesn't work. You taking it back to the place you bought it from and when you get there there is only one a clerk (mod) and he doesn't know what to do about it, and says the manager(dev) will be back in...ummm..well..they drop in from time to time to pick up their paychecks..so good lcuk with that and enjoy your broken xbox.

Ok do i said mods not devs in title, get over the wording. And i could care less what they do to my account tat this point because it is completely useless and as far as I know it will never be fixed. SO why would I care to  at a site like this if all the products i bought from them are broken.

Say you were to buy a new xbox you take it home plug it up and it doesn't work. You taking it back to the place you bought it from and when you get there there is only one a clerk (mod) and he doesn't know what to do about it, and says the manager(dev) will be back in...ummm..well..they drop in from time to time to pick up their paychecks..so good lcuk with that and enjoy your broken xbox.

My xbox works though :(

Haha, This service is free and if you choose to pay for it, that is your own prerogative, its not the moderators fault, and tbh im sure that as a botter, the rest would hope you can spend a couple of days playing legit. #inb4 im lvl3 skiller + its boring.

Do you know the expenses what come with running a website with this much traffic, Ddos protection, Hosting, Developers etc.etc

I don't think you do, this site wouldn't be here still if it didn't have it's VIP's and Sponsors.

Goddamn, use your brain before you speak next time.

Do you know the expenses what come with running a website with this much traffic, Ddos protection, Hosting, Developers etc.etc

I don't think you do, this site wouldn't be here still if it didn't have it's VIP's and Sponsors.

Goddamn, use your brain before you speak next time.

......Then thank you for making this service so perfect for me my friend, I hope I did not offend you when I say idgaf.

Lol @ these 4 year olds thinking a ToS is going to save them.

You honestly think that if some random drug dealer has a site selling crack, which has a ToS that states that cops can't go on that site, that cops won't fuck that kid in the ass

There is a reason WBot was shut down and OSBot isn't.

And that has to do with server locations as well as the fact that OSBot is registered as a business. NOT the ToS

You're kidding me right.

My one and only reaction to a thread like this is 'lol'

1. Moderators and even the community manager, do NOT have access to information regarding the downtime of the client
  2. Impatience is no reason to attack the people who run the forum
  3. lol
  4. If you have a complaint, you can at-least have the audacity to post it in the 'Feedback' sub-forum
  5. If you want to be taken seriously, I suggest you avoid using profanity in a thread title.

It's disappointing to see people flaming the 'voluntary' workers that receive 'NO PAY' for extra workload.

Been doing this job now for five months, no pay, just because it feels good to help people and gives you a sense of self satisfaction.

You don't think that it's frustrating for the staff team too? when they're consistently ignored by their 'superiors' and I use the term loosely.

On-top of the fact, most of us have paid privileges such as; VIP + Sponsor, we're losing out just as much as other members.

Talk about biting off the hand that feeds you.

Note: I won't be closing this thread, I'll leave it for someone else to decide.

• Like 3

You're kidding me right.

1. Moderators and even the community manager, do NOT have access to information regarding the downtime of the client
  3. lol
  4. If you have a complaint, you can at-least have the audacity to post it in the 'Feedback' sub-forum
  5. If you want to be taken seriously, I suggest you avoid using profanity in a thread title.

It's disappointing to see people flaming the 'voluntary' workers that receive 'NO PAY' for extra workload.

Been doing this job now for five months, no pay, just because it feels good to help people and gives you a sense of self satisfaction.

You don't think that it's frustrating for the staff team too? when they're consistently ignored by their 'superiors' and I use the term loosely.

On-top of the fact, most of us have paid privileges such as; VIP + Sponsor, we're losing out just as much as other members.

You sir. Are a hero, without you many brains would be splattered. (Y)

You're kidding me right.

3. lol

If you would have read whole thread you would have noticed i corrected this from mods to devs, and as far as profanity goes, sure got this thread alot of attention.( which is what we need), but not by mods, someone who actually knows whats going on.

As far as posting this in feedback it is a bug that needs to be fixed and theres alot of people posting here. I am just trying to create a general feelikng of discontent around the way this issue is being handled.

And if your only reaction is to laugh at the problems of the the community that you are trying to maintain, then you are not helping matters any more than you think I am.

Edited by w22
  • Like 2