DNScriptCreator

Mr def nerd

Well we have a very large user base to begin with, which includes 100+ pre made scripts.

We have more actions, more conditions, and now we're working on a streamlined interface (we're still working on it, but will be much faster than before).

2InGqfO.png

Sure yours may be way ahead. But your SSF is 25 dollars. If there are two, (I think 's will be free), do you really think people are going to spend 25 dollars on a script when there is a free one? You got some competition @Dashboard, can't wait to see how this turns out.

This is actually the fourth script factory haha

:o

How come I haven't seen the other 2?

Well we have a very large user base to begin with, which includes 100+ pre made scripts.

We have more actions, more conditions, and now we're working on a streamlined interface (we're still working on it, but will be much faster than before).

2InGqfO.png

Sure yours may be way ahead. But your SSF is 25 dollars. If there are two, (I think 's will be free), do you really think people are going to spend 25 dollars on a script when there is a free one? You got some competition @Dashboard, can't wait to see how this turns out.

This is actually the fourth script factory haha

ohmy.png

How come I haven't seen the other 2?

QBots has one that is free beta trial right now, and GG is making one

I would like to see some sql style code implemented into this or xml formatting. This would be a good feature to implement, the user would  write a line of code for each method like this:

Method 1 -> IF PlayerHP >= 30 THEN kill nearest npc(id/name) WHILE run(AntibanMethod)

Each method will have a certain condition, a set action and a possible "while" action to do when the main action is being executed. This would require basically a small compiler that would analyse the statement and transform it to java.

Saying that would be pushing it a bit though, so it is possible to create a very generic class and fill in parameters of the condition, main action and have it done like that. 

Edited by Delta

I would like to see some sql style code implemented into this or xml formatting. This would be a good feature to implement, the user would  write a line of code for each method like this:

Method 1 -> IF PlayerHP >= 30 THEN kill nearest npc(id/name) WHILE run(AntibanMethod)

Each method will have a certain condition, a set action and a possible "while" action to do when the main action is being executed. This would require basically a small compiler that would analyse the statement and transform it to java.

Saying that would be pushing it a bit though, so it is possible to create a very generic class and fill in parameters of the condition, main action and have it done like that. 

Just one thing, don't use while loops, use conditionalsleep.

Just one thing, don't use while loops, use conditionalsleep.

Haha. No the "while" command is not there as a loop, its a keyword as in, run this while the main action is executed.

Obviously it would need refining and there are probably better words to use but i gave this as an example