Call of Duty: Ghosts

Whopper

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was definitely a disappointment, unfortunately. I just think the overall game was terrible, and, honestly, they are all the same game just modified a bit. Hopefully, with the new consoles coming out, the graphics will be stepped up a notch, and if so, I'll be looking forward to buying Call of Duty: Ghost. Otherwise, I just don't see me preordering the game and taking great efforts to get my hands on it.

Edited by Statistic

I can't wait, I am a big fan of this, I can't stand treyarch any more. The only good game they made was World at War. Every infinity ward game has been better. I don't think infinity ward is 100% in this game right, someone else is making it?

It is said that Raven Software and Neversoft will be assisting Infinity Ward in Call of Duty: Ghosts.

• 2 weeks later...

3arc and IW are two different companies. Just because they both made games for the CoD series doesn't mean they should be heavily compared like they are.

Ontopic:

It's going to be a let down, it's going to be compatible with the current xbox 360 so they clearly haven't pushed the games to the limits like they said they would have.. Unless you cannot play against people on the xbox one then that would mean there is a huge gap in gaming quality. I'm not sure what the situation for the PS, is that's why I haven't commented on it.

I'll get it because I like IW but it's probably going to disappoint me :/. I'll still enjoy it etc, it just won't be as good as I want it to be.

• 2 weeks later...