OSBot PiP Set

Jordan

Is this going to be another situation like DarkzSide? Only one person can get designer rank because only that person was given the opportunity, or will you branch out or just change the rank completely based on skill and experience? (Not saying you don't deserve it Jason, you do :p, but others do also)

I already got bs'd out of the SOTW 1 winner rank..

Is this going to be another situation like DarkzSide? Only one person can get designer rank because only that person was given the opportunity, or will you branch out or just change the rank completely based on skill and experience? (Not saying you don't deserve it Jason, you do tongue.png, but others do also)

I already got bs'd out of the SOTW 1 winner rank..

I envision the graphic designers as a team. If it all plays out like the rainbow in my head this is how I would dream for it to work:

• We have 2-3 Designers
  • We have a designer section, where Admins and mods can request things for OSBot. We can complete the request or work on them together. Us as artists can also discuss how to manage the graphics section, and we can share PSD's for things such as PiPs, so if one of us is away, there is no problem in getting another PiP made.

Guest Falixus

Awesome as always.

#jason4gfxmod

Thanks.

Where you been mate.

p****bot mostly.

Random is still shit, though.