Make super donator rank

Toxicity

what sort of advantages do you have in mind o_O

First priority for staff promotion.

No, just because you have donated to the site, doesn't mean you are more inclined to receive a staff position than those who haven't, that just doesn't make sense. 

If there is a candidate who is more qualified to get a staff position, and has not donated this amount of money, I would still choose them over someone who donated but is less qualified. 

Well I am not the one that would be deciding the advantages... but some I would recommend / suggest:

- Choosing the colour / effect of your name

- Being able to check your bot status, pause / start bot, from your mobile device / Ipad etc

- Entry to a monthly giveaway... im sure Osbot makes enough money to do a giveaway every month

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I am sure if admins were to consider this... they would add more features

Edited by Toxicity

No, just because you have donated to the site, doesn't mean you are more inclined to receive a staff position than those who haven't, that just doesn't make sense. 

If there is a candidate who is more qualified to get a staff position, and has not donated this amount of money, I would still choose them over someone who donated but is less qualified. 

i thought about this, but then again time = money.. The person who donated this amount of money shows that they are prepared to imput into the site and are dedicated, thus making it an important factor to consider

someone who is dedicated to the site ( e.g to learning) will overtake someone who is qualified..

but then i guess it could be some rich ass hmm

i thought about this, but then again time = money.. The person who donated this amount of money shows that they are prepared to imput into the site and are dedicated, thus making it an important factor to consider

someone who is dedicated to the site ( e.g to learning) will overtake someone who is qualified..

but then i guess it could be some rich ass hmm

Just because someone has donated doesn't mean they are automatically better suited for a staff position than someone who hasn't.

Well I am not the one that would be deciding the advantages... but some I would recommend / suggest:

- Choosing the colour / effect of your name

- Being able to check your bot status, pause / start bot, from your mobile device / Ipad etc

- Entry to a monthly giveaway... im sure Osbot makes enough money to do a giveaway every month

That's all I can think of at the moment, but I am sure if admins were to consider this... they would add more features

Maybe add , Lifetime unlimited tabs for 150$ , or something like that.

I support this, would also be nice to see like 15$, 20$ , 30$ donator ranks, just to support osbot

Edited by Ball

First priority for a promotion to staff status for super donator ranks is a stupid idea. Its basically paying your way into the front of the line. 

It would lead to "unfit" or "corrupt" people being put in position of staff. Staff should be chosen based on the person not how much they have donated.