Have to be Sponsor/VIP to provide services such as...

Amber Heard

Gold selling, powerleveling and pin selling

Pros

+Would stop scamming, not completely tho.( Would force people to buy VIP/Sponsor first)

+More money for Osbot^

+Less scammers, no noobs around

+'Buying VIP/Sponsor would show more dedication to the site of Osbot and would show everybody that you're not playing around' -Gh0st

Cons

-Wouldn't stop scamming, people would buy VIP/Sponsor anyways and scam.

-Gimme dem cons pls

If you support or don't support, let me know. Please post more pros and cons.

Don't post things like 'gtfo ur f*ggot' etc.

Edited by Tommi

Having sponsor and vip shouldnt make you more trusted.. It should show that you want the benefits and want to support the site

Well in a way it would make you more trusted, buyers would know that you will not scam them most likely because you have 'invested' money into Osbot and you can't get that money back anymore. Scammers wouldn't buy VIP first and then scam the buyers for couple of bucks, because scammers would lose money this way.

Edited by Tommi

^I agree with Raflesia.

Some scammers actually buy VIP/Sponsor TO scam people.

It shouldn't be viewed as a being more trustworthy, although when you have a blatant rank that states you've given XYZ to Osbot to obtain that rank, it's illogical for you to scam for anything less than what you've given to the community.

MattCC a sponsor was just banned 1-2 days ago for scamming an account for approximately $100.

Rank doesn't mean much in terms of actual "TRUST".

If you're scared of being scammed by someone that has no rank, then just don't use them.

Follow my guide on scam prevention in the services section:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/14646-basic-guide-how-to-not-get-scammed-how-to-prove-youve-been-scammed/

Edited by SshinigamiS

Having sponsor and vip shouldnt make you more trusted.. It should show that you want the benefits and want to support the site

Well in a way it would make you more trusted, buyers would know that you will not scam them most likely because you have 'invested' money into Osbot and you can't get that money back anymore. Scammers wouldn't buy VIP first and then scam the buyers for couple of bucks, because scammers would lose money this way.

paying 55bucks to scam 70 is still profit, or pay 8 to scam 20, since the goldprice is pretty high, scamming amounts of 20+ is very very easy

paying 55bucks to scam 70 is still profit, or pay 8 to scam 20, since the goldprice is pretty high, scamming amounts of 20+ is very very easy

It would still decrease scamming.

I've seen enough VIP's and Sponsors scamming past months.

It's not really a title that should give you more trust. I'd like to see some more opinions on this.

+Would stop scamming, not completely tho.( Would force people to buy VIP/Sponsor first)

+More money for Osbot^

It would not decrease the amount of scammers.

The most recent scammers that have been banned:

2 VIPS. (lolmandem/Rum)

1 Sponsor. (MattCC)

0 no ranked.

It's hard to get scammed by a person that has no rank because hardly anybody trusts them.

You perceive scammers as people that have no rank.

In actual fact, many scammers have ranks.

/End stupid thread.

• Like 1

It would still decrease scamming.

how? please explain? I think you currently have the illusion that most scammers are non-ranked

I've seen enough VIP's and Sponsors scamming past months.

It's not really a title that should give you more trust. I'd like to see some more opinions on this.

+More money for Osbot^

It would not decrease the amount of scammers.

The most recent scammers that have been banned:

2 VIPS. (lolmandem/Rum)

1 Sponsor. (MattCC)

0 no ranked.

It's hard to get scammed by a person that has no rank because hardly anybody trusts them.

You perceive scammers as people that have no rank.

In actual fact, many scammers have ranks.

/End stupid thread.

Why you only looked @ the recent scams? You have to look @ the whole scammer archive thing

Edited by Tommi