Please mirror mode break down

CertifiedRye

Question

Posted (edited)

hey guys, i just bought VIP to try mirror mode and i have no idea how to use it lol, i open the bot client, hit mirror mode beta, hit add account, type in my account login info, open osrs from the jagex launcher and nuthing happens :c can some please make a baby step by step guide on how exactly to do it? pretty plz

Edited by CertifiedRye

6 answers to this question

On 5/29/2024 at 2:29 AM, CertifiedRye said:

hey guys, i just bought VIP to try mirror mode and i have no idea how to use it lol, i open the bot client, hit mirror mode beta, hit add account, type in my account login info, open osrs from the jagex launcher and nuthing happens :c can some please make a baby step by step guide on how exactly to do it? pretty plz

Mirror was down after a big game update, it was updated yesterday.
Can you confirm it is working now?

On 5/29/2024 at 9:29 AM, CertifiedRye said:

Not sure you can connect to the jagex launcher client, as it is only made to hook into the vanilla client. 

This also means you won't be able to run Jagex Accounts.

This is the client that it supports.

Edited by FushigiBot

On 5/28/2024 at 6:29 PM, CertifiedRye said:

try hitting bot management, then clicking on the start button next to your character name.