Sig I made

Hades

The render should be deeper within the background, the focal on the left is much darker than the right side and gets darker too early. The C4D's and other vibrant effects look pretty good, the color flow and composition is pretty great with a few minor flaws. Would not recommend pentooling her hair as it looks like an 8 year old opened paint and scribbled a few outlines on it. Seems like an attempt to blend the pink in? Remove the text too, the text has no flow, no blending, and pretty much ruins the piece. Pretty good, keep it up.

not bad tongue.png

The first one is good :-)

Can't even take it seriously with that text... \:

The render should be deeper within the background, the focal on the left is much darker than the right side and gets darker too early. The C4D's and other vibrant effects look pretty good, the color flow and composition is pretty great with a few minor flaws. Would not recommend pentooling her hair as it looks like an 8 year old opened paint and scribbled a few outlines on it. Seems like an attempt to blend the pink in? Remove the text too, the text has no flow, no blending, and pretty much ruins the piece. Pretty good, keep it up.

Why you need the created by 2006? makes it look shit

You should participate in SOTW for sure! You might end up winning one week!

Great job it looks excellent, keep up the good work.

Besides the text it looks amazing

Pretty good, you should participate in SOTW! Winners get a special userbar ;D

I like it a lot! smile.png

The background is completely random from the chick in the front, but good job nonetheless.

Look good, good job!

You spelled opinions wrong. Good though

Overall thank you guys! ;) I might actually attend SOTW,and also is this better for the text?

6dyav5.png 

• Like 1