Banned about an hour ago

Sad to hear!

A ban can always happen while botting, unfortunately that's the risk we take :/
Some never get banned, some get banned quick. hunders of variables that play in that equation and often impossible to see what the exact reason was.

But often it starts happening when people try to get too greedy and try to rush something too fast. Botting a lot of hours in methods that require high focus, etc
I always say: It's is not a sprint, it's a marathon. 😉 

Edited by Khaleesi

19 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Sad to hear!

Some never get banned, some get banned quick. hunders of variables that play in that equation and often impossible to see what the exact reason was.

But often it starts happening when people try to get too greedy and try to rush something too fast. Botting a lot of hours in methods that require high focus, etc

Thanks to your scripts I got 2 accounts 1750+ and my main (not botting on it anymore) to 2.1K+. Now I'm starting 2 new experiments to test out the banning system a bit. 2 bots got temp and perm ban, and one got between the cracks and close to 99 agility. Jagex banning system is weird as fuck///

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Sad to hear!

I'm brand new to botting!  How important are the scripts you choose?? I've already made it a point to only use Khaleesi's scripts! have bought a few already.  So tempted to bot on my main.... also so afraid to get it banned... haha

38 minutes ago, tjuranek said:

I'm brand new to botting!  How important are the scripts you choose?? I've already made it a point to only use Khaleesi's scripts! have bought a few already.  So tempted to bot on my main.... also so afraid to get it banned... haha

As long as the script works, other things play a much greater role in whether you get banned or not.

17 hours ago, masterofoz12 said:

just got banned live saw it happen, careful botting, either I did something to get flagged or Jagex detection is working, was botting for less than a week with regular hours and breaks.

first offense on account, Permanent Ban.

What were you doing when it happened? Do you know what might have caused the ban?

I feel like if you care about the bots and put in the right amount of human energy you can get past detection or a ban is basically justified and you have no hard feelings or you're able to recoup the account and learn your lesson. 

Conclusively the more life you have and the more life you give, the more living the bots will seem. 

unlucky pal. I've just returned to botting. have an old account maybe 9 years old just out of tut island. Been HEAVILY botting for 2 weeks, for 12 hours a day but i am switching scirpts up. 
I'll do a few hours of one skill then change or do a quick quest. 

My logic behind it is to bot the shit skills as high as i can before i hopefully catch a ban. 

i've been heavily botting for 2 weeks, i'm convinced that if you stay out of busy areas, hide amongst the rats at GE and avoid a report you may well be fine. my bot has fucked up and been clicking in my house for hours and still no ban. however i am switching up what i bot. I'll spend a few hours on agility, take half hour break then high alch in my house for a few hours, etc.