Khal Scurrius Rat King

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, N64Controller said:

For some reason script is looting everything even though I have defined what I want. Everything else seems to work great!

https://app.gemoo.com/share/image-annotation/629444793790226432?codeId=DGWNrAoQ5V1AO&origin=imageurlgenerator&card=629444792850698240

probably a missclick or something, haven;t seen this once in over 50k kills

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

On ranging mode, it withdraws a single arrow from the bank and equips it to the ammo slot (even though there are thousands of arrows in the bank), then it shoots the one arrow, then it shuts down because we are out of arrows.

Will check it out, just equip the arrows yourself for now on start

Edited by Khaleesi

11 hours ago, N64Controller said:

It is a weird one and happens every kill during a run, but once it resets at bank it doesn't do it again. I've seen it 3 times out of the 600kc i'm at now so not a huge issue.

That's impossible, it just loots whetever you configured to loot... No other way xD The loot lists get loaded when you press start on the gui.
Especially not "resetting at bank", which conmpletely makes no sense 😅

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

The script is not equipping "Monk's robe" in the legs slot and I can't figure out why. It does not even withdraw it from the bank.

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Monk's_robe

From .properties file:

GearLegs=Monk's robe

Works fine here, did you accidently add some spaces before or after the name?

EDIT: I added some code to trim spaces from the names in the front or in the end, Should be live soon in V1.12 :)

Edited by Khaleesi
  • Heart 1

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Works fine here, did you accidently add some spaces before or after the name?

EDIT: I added some code to trim spaces from the names in the front or in the end, Should be live soon in V1.12 :)

I don't think I added any spaces. I tried re-typing the line GearLegs=Monk's robe but it still didn't equip it.

1 minute ago, dotherobot said:

I don't think I added any spaces. I tried re-typing the line GearLegs=Monk's robe but it still didn't equip it.

Well working here just fine, tried 10 times in a row. Unless there was a typo there is no reason to not equip it
Try equipping it and load it with the button and than bank your gear again and check if it equips it after that :)