Czar Revenants

Czar

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Thanks so much you are the best <3 💪 

@dotherobot I recommend at least 65 range for craw's bow (or 70 for webweaver bow), 43 prayer. And without the bow, it's good to have ava's. But wildy weapons = no avas needed

@markyboymax thank you! I have released a new update now for the freeze. And I will release a new update for Emblem Skull so it uses the glory from bank 😉 And yeah its best to use Fury Mouse for pkers it's incredible, you will see the best protect prayer switches 😉 

Wonderful, thank you! Giving this a go again now!

• Heart 1

Nice update, mate. Freeze is now correctly handled. Couple more tweaks that might be good:

1 - On Ironman accounts, tries to loot others' loots (important)

2 - Before entering the rev caves using rev teleport, the bot idles either east or west of caves. East are green dragons that can kill it, and it doesn't respond well. I'm not sure the purpose of the delay, but west would be safer if it is indeed needed. (semi-important)

3 - Similar to the option to adjust eat ranges, it'd be great to be able to adjust prayer ranges. Currently the bot risks prayer very low - sometimes <15%. (semi-important).

3 - Pray rigour / eagle eye only when at the chosen rev spot, not immediately after entering caves (nice-to-have)

4 - If looting blighted items is selected, the bot loots these even when its health and inventory is full, resulted in wasted time. Maybe a check here to see if it actually has room / need for food? (nice-to-have)

5 - Currently, the bot waits till its in the wildy to sip prayer pots after banking. Instead, could you make it sip to full prayer at the bank? Would result in more efficient resource use while active. (nice-to-have)

Additionally, I noticed a fair number of logger items for "Updating player list." What does that do? 

Edited by markyboymax
  • Heart 1

Done activated all trials gl guys :D

New Update (v17.0)

- Added new hop settings
- Screenshot on >1M drop
- Improved walking (less delays)
- Added walking: avoids green dragons
- Added glory to emblem skull trader
- Added choose prayer sip control
- Added option to replace food with blighted
- Added tracker for tb count, death count

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours enjoy :D Also, yesterday's update went live: ironman looting, pray only at revs, added leaderboards.

• Heart 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Done activated all trials gl guys :D

New Update (v17.0)

- Added new hop settings
- Screenshot on >1M drop
- Improved walking (less delays)
- Added walking: avoids green dragons
- Added glory to emblem skull trader
- Added choose prayer sip control
- Added option to replace food with blighted
- Added tracker for tb count, death count

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours enjoy :D Also, yesterday's update went live: ironman looting, pray only at revs, added leaderboards.

You are an absolute legend. My trial's over, but I plan on giving this another go of testing with a sub soon. Really appreciate your receptiveness to feedback!

Edited by markyboymax
  • Heart 1