Scrips not opening - OSBOT Freezes

Maxime007

Hey everyone,

Is it me or are all the scripts not opening anymore?

Logged in (via Jagex launcher), OSBOT opens, I can see all the scripts I own, but after clicking on a script to start it nothing pops open and the client freezes.. It worked all day yesterday :/ ... Is it working for you guys? Can someone help me with this? I saw someone with the same problem since yesterday.

Thanks in advance for the reply and help!

32 minutes ago, Maxime007 said:

Hey everyone,

Is it me or are all the scripts not opening anymore?

Logged in (via Jagex launcher), OSBOT opens, I can see all the scripts I own, but after clicking on a script to start it nothing pops open and the client freezes.. It worked all day yesterday :/ ... Is it working for you guys? Can someone help me with this? I saw someone with the same problem since yesterday.

Thanks in advance for the reply and help!

Open the OSBot logger, start a script and see if you get an error.
If so, report it to the scripter who made it ^^

Nothing happens in the logger unfortunately when I open a script. It has nothing to do with how the scripts were build. It seems like it is something with the client :/ 

I replaced the RuneLite.jar files with the OSBOT jar etc to be able to run OSBOT via the jagex launcher on my mac (patching doesn't open the OSBOT client) and it worked perfectly yesterday. Later I logged in on HDOS on my other mac to play myself. Logger out and wanted to bot again on my older mac and it now it won't launch any script anymore.

But as I said: Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue.. Anyone an idea how to solve this please? Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, Maxime007 said:

Nothing happens in the logger unfortunately when I open a script. It has nothing to do with how the scripts were build. It seems like it is something with the client :/ 

I replaced the RuneLite.jar files with the OSBOT jar etc to be able to run OSBOT via the jagex launcher on my mac (patching doesn't open the OSBOT client) and it worked perfectly yesterday. Later I logged in on HDOS on my other mac to play myself. Logger out and wanted to bot again on my older mac and it now it won't launch any script anymore.

But as I said: Apparently I'm not the only one with this issue.. Anyone an idea how to solve this please? Thanks in advance!

Well haven't heard about any of those issues in a long time, most likely something mac related.
What java versions do you have installed on your pc?

I have the same problem. Am able to log into OSBot, log into my account. But when I select a script (any script, doesn't matter which one), the OSBot isn't responsive any longer. It doesn't launch the script, and doesn't register clicks/input anywhere on the OSBot app.

M1 Mac running OS 12.7.2. Stealth mode (don't have VIP for mirror, so haven't tried that.)

Since yesterday around 5pm GMT.

Edited by markyboymax

Exactly the same for me! In the afternoon it stopped working. Just de-installed everything, re-installed and removed the Jar file with the OSBOT file etc and it keeps on freezing.. Idk what could have happened, because I didn't update anything: no new Java update, there is no new OSBOT update,...

I tried it with my Intel mac and my M3 Pro mac, so I really think it has something to do with OSBOT in the background.

How can we report this to the developers? They need to hear from this and try to fix it. Bought 2 extra bots yesterday..

Edited by Maxime007

2 hours ago, Maxime007 said:

Exactly the same for me! In the afternoon it stopped working. Just de-installed everything, re-installed and removed the Jar file with the OSBOT file etc and it keeps on freezing.. Idk what could have happened, because I didn't update anything: no new Java update, there is no new OSBOT update,...

I tried it with my Intel mac and my M3 Pro mac, so I really think it has something to do with OSBOT in the background.

How can we report this to the developers? They need to hear from this and try to fix it. Bought 2 extra bots yesterday..

same things going on with me this morning. Soon as i click the bot i want the entire client freezes and only way out is to force exit