Refund for Jivaro ( 110% banrate and he claims the problem is with client )

Thebrasini

Got muted from his server, cause I said the script is profiled, he told me to learn to bot and muted me

So I went in his DM and showed me using other script which I started AT SAME TIME of his one, now they are 31+qp and 200+ ttl, so he blamed the client.

I want my refund from sh** jivaro, useless thingy which I paid $140 usd

• Boge 1

OSBot does not handle off-site disputes unless it is an explicit scam. It is apparent you weren't scammed and we aren't the ones who could handle refunds for that product (since it is an off-site script) even if we wanted to. Unless you have evidence you were actually scammed, this dispute won't go anywhere. You have a working product. Just because you got banned doesn't mean you were scammed or that there is anything wrong with the product/script/client. You broke game rules and got banned.

• Boge 1

@Thebrasini

You are not active in the discord, yet every time you get banned while using OSBot on fresh accounts, you feel like you have to trash talk the scripts on the public chat. Today was the 3rd or 4th time you've done this. Luckily, I was awake to mute you before you continued filling the chat like you've done before.

I specifically added these rules because of you:

rules.png

Yet, this is what you do:

Screenshot-20240104-112659.png

You then send me a message how you aren't getting banned on another client (blurred out of respect for OSBot).

rettore.png

I am not responsible for you getting banned and just to show you that you can bot on OSBot, here is one of my 15 active accounts. All 100m+ Thieving Xp and botted on OSBot and the same scripts you have. If you don't get banned on this other client, then I suggest you continue paying the $25 monthly sub per account + $10 VIP for it. 🤷‍♂️

proggyslayer.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FushigiBot said:

@Thebrasini

You are not active in the discord, yet every time you get banned while using OSBot on fresh accounts, you feel like you have to trash talk the scripts on the public chat. Today was the 3rd or 4th time you've done this. Luckily, I was awake to mute you before you continued filling the chat like you've done before.

I specifically added these rules because of you:

rules.png

Yet, this is what you do:

Screenshot-20240104-112659.png

You then send me a message how you aren't getting banned on another client (blurred out of respect for OSBot).

rettore.png

I am not responsible for you getting banned and just to show you that you can bot on OSBot, here is one of my 15 active accounts. All 100m+ Thieving Xp and botted on OSBot and the same scripts you have. If you don't get banned on this other client, then I suggest you continue paying the $25 monthly sub per account + $10 VIP for it. 🤷‍♂️

proggyslayer.png

Thanks for this. I'll give him a chance to respond just for the sake of the dispute, but this should be closed pretty soon. Appreciate your cooperation.

@Thebrasini you have 24h to respond or ima just close this.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thebrasini said:

Big waste of $140, you muted me for saying something obvious, if I put many accs with diff scripts to run at same time, all f2p and all under same ip, only urs one are banned ( with goal of 100 total LOL ) the problem is OBVIOUS your script being profiled.

Thank you for confirming you weren't actually scammed. 

//closed

• Like 2
  • Boge 1