Khal AIO Hunter

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, markyboymax said:

@Khaleesi any plans to add other red chin areas? Priff would be ideal (I'd buy the script for this alone), or the private instance spot?

Otherwise the chin test at least went great. Awesome job, mate.

They are already added , you can just select after selecting red chins option :)

Edited by Khaleesi

1 hour ago, dotherobot said:

Thx. One annoying thing about hunter scripts is running out of tools because it misclicked too many times and didn't pick them up.

good thing you can just buy a few hunderd of them and not care about that :D
But the script should alwaqys pick them up, but only if the inventory is running low so it doesnt clutter

Edited by Khaleesi

23 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

good thing you can just buy a few hunderd of them and not care about that :D
But the script should alwaqys pick them up, but only if the inventory is running low so it doesnt clutter

Not everyone can afford to have 50k box traps and 1k rings of wealth in the bank at all times. 😁 Some people can only afford enough for a single trip and when their script misclicks, they have to use teleports to get from the hunting spot to the GE and back to the hunting spot, that costs some money, it requires the purchase of some extra supplies, it takes extra time, the webwalker might get confused, etc. 🤠

9 hours ago, dotherobot said:

Not everyone can afford to have 50k box traps and 1k rings of wealth in the bank at all times. 😁 Some people can only afford enough for a single trip and when their script misclicks, they have to use teleports to get from the hunting spot to the GE and back to the hunting spot, that costs some money, it requires the purchase of some extra supplies, it takes extra time, the webwalker might get confused, etc. 🤠

The script itself should not lose many items

a box trap is like 50 gp ^^
There is always a chance of losing items with client crashes or if a bot manager forces to close a client, where you lose placed traps
So if I were you I would buy a decent amount to be safe, else you will be restarting bots right and left all the time, which is even more annoying.

• Boge 1

On 1/21/2024 at 11:52 AM, Khaleesi said:

It's the same piece of code though :D
I ran it for several hours and only saw it happen once every few minutes or so, so I'm not sure but I will do some more tests.
Mind sending me your settings so i can try to replicate?

Mirror mode, recommended settings and allow script override.

No debug settings enabled.