Curiosity kills the cat.

JoyfulJerry

in my experience accounts usually sell for what they're worth as a bot, the market for actual account buyers compared to the market for bots is pretty small - this means it might be harder to find a buyer but because they want to actually play the account, having other random stats a botter wouldnt necessarily use is a benefit.  sorry i dont have a price for you unfortunately, just know people may offer you the price of a 77 rc account, or a 99 agility account, not considering the other stats -  a lot of the prices for accounts you might see are based on what they can make per day as a bot and if its worth risking getting banned for that, and the fact that people spam out so many accounts now for botters that the prices are super low.

3 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Just to note, being "OO" isn't going to make it any more valuable on your end due to 0 reputation.

Anything else noteworthy on the account besides the pets? And how was the account trained? blackmarks etc?

zero marks, 200% not hand trained apart from quests. I know I don't have a reputation, but we all have to start somewhere you know?

Ive noticed that theres quite a lot of "main" accounts with everything done on them for an exuberant amount that could potentially be recovered in 4 or 5 months down the road, so i figured why not build an army of maxed accounts that someone, I.e. Me, who wants to do end game content without doing the leveling process. 

41 minutes ago, JoyfulJerry said:

zero marks, 200% not hand trained apart from quests. I know I don't have a reputation, but we all have to start somewhere you know?

Ive noticed that theres quite a lot of "main" accounts with everything done on them for an exuberant amount that could potentially be recovered in 4 or 5 months down the road, so i figured why not build an army of maxed accounts that someone, I.e. Me, who wants to do end game content without doing the leveling process. 

main accounts do sell, don't let other people tell you otherwise. They may take time to sell but that really shouldn't be a problem. Main accounts really aren't worth selling for how long it takes to get the stats.