Spoiler

Disputed member: [member=gabe9345]

Thread Link:
Discord

Explanation:
Chargedback $200 on paypal

User purchased two private scripts in my discord:
Revenants & Account Builder

Revenants cost = $125 (Discounted it $25 so that he could purchase Script Factory (required to run the scripts) - paid $100)
Account Builder cost = $100 (Early access deposit cost)

He messaged me within 24 hours, stating that he was having issues with the Revenants script, and that he could not get it to run. I asked him all of the relevant info (shown in the screenshots below) to understand what the issue was, and if I could resolve it. He did not properly setup his profile, which led to the script not having the info it needed to work properly. I informed him on this, which seems to have resolved his issue, but he did not comment further.

He also mentioned that he was not happy with the Account Builder, which was once again, being used improperly. He was trying to force it to do tasks in ways that were not supported, and attempting to prevent it from training skills that were required for his account build that he selected. This again, was something I had pointed out to him, which somewhat resolved his concerns, however, he still was not happy because it couldn't do what he was wanting it to do. No where did I ever say that his methods were supported in the account builder, nor would really ANYONE find real use in such on a botted account.

He claims that the Revenants script was only profiting 300k per hour, yet he never posted any proof. I believe his claims are based on the Script Factory loot tracker, which does not track items that enter the looting bag. If he had posted my variables list which has it's own loot tracker shown, I'm sure it would show well over 300k/hour. I have multiple progress reports that show the script working well, and have people that can back it up.

He was attempting to create a Blast Furnace account on a 10HP skiller. He tried to stop it from training Magic & Hitpoints, as well as, doing a quest for faster level gains.
- Blast Furnace accounts require obtaining Ice Gloves.
- Ice gloves are only obtainable from killing the Ice Queen in a lair where multi-combat is enabled.
- My script trains the hitpoints & magic levels up to be able to safespot her using magic. It utilizes doing the quest - Witch's house, which awards 24 Hitpoints levels on a fresh level 3 (quick way to prevent having to manually obtain levels from doing combat, which gets these accounts built faster). 

He claims 1/2 of his accounts that he tried to create on the account builder were banned. He's immediately sourcing the problem as the script, rather than any other underlying factors. (proxies, random.dat, hardware, additional scripts that may have been ran, delayed bans, etc). I've always worked with my users to try to locate any and all bans pertaining to my script to reduce the chance. I have several users who are having great success with the account builder, and can post their reviews if needed.

Evidence:
I'd be happy to send the discord transcript of our whole interaction from start to finish, reach me on discord @zackaery or direct me to how I can upload a file with the size of 175kb.
[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]

Gif of discord UID:
[STAFF CHECK HIDDEN]
[Plain UID - 241208460140740608]

19 hours ago, gabe9345 said:

What is the dispute process regarding this? 

This deal happen off site and was never an OS bot deal. He sold broken scripts. 

10 hours ago, gabe9345 said:

Again, nowhere during this transaction was OSbot related.

I was directed to his discord, from another member in a different botting community.  I've purchased legit scripts from vendors here at OSbot with NO issue whatsoever. Because simply, their scripts worked.  This has nothing to do with OSBOT and the deal did not take place on OSBOT. I've purchased VIP here and I've purchased 3-4 scripts with no ' chargebacks.'  I'm not a risk to anyone on this forum.. with deals that are taking place ON THIS FORUM. 

Gabe has 26 hours to make their decision

@gabe9345

It would be no different than if I had reported you on any other forum as being a scammer.

You did not use the script properly. That is not a reason to chargeback and get your money back. You have a lifetime authorization that cannot be taken away. Please, don't be an asshole and fix this situation.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Gunman said:

@gabe9345 will remain in DNT until he refunds the owed sum of $200. This may be elevated into a ban in the future, but at this moment they will remain DNT.

Can you remove his authorization for script factory until then? I think it's kind of messed up he's allowed full access use to all of his scripts when he's openly scamming me. He didn't even deny the claim...

Putting him as DNT is doing nothing, unless he's attempting to make an on-site purchase, which I'm sure he will still be allowed to buy stuff from osbot.

The scripts he received from me are able to be used on Script Factory, and I cannot remove his authorization. He's practically receiving all of it for free.

• Administrator
On 9/15/2023 at 6:46 AM, gabe9345 said:

I've explained my side and response to Gunman as I'm unsure on the process here.

This deal was 100% offsite and had nothing to do with OSbot. 

So you think you can Scam on discord and say "I scammed on discord, I shouldn't be banned on OSBot" I read all the logs and your issues were your issues and he still assisted you in fixing them.

You have lost VIP access to our bot + have lost access to Script Factory until $200.00 is paid back to him NO PAYPAL. You will pay Crypto, RSGP, or another method that you both agree on.

• Like 6
  • Mald 3