Help using GraphicObjects

Alakazizam

Trying to wrap my head around how these are used. Pretty much trying to detect if an imp you're fighting teleports using the little puff it creates. But they don't seem to work the same way as getting a reference to a ground item or object. I've managed to get that the ID is 86, but don't know how to "get" the closest graphics object with that ID.

1 hour ago, Alakazizam said:

Trying to wrap my head around how these are used. Pretty much trying to detect if an imp you're fighting teleports using the little puff it creates. But they don't seem to work the same way as getting a reference to a ground item or object. I've managed to get that the ID is 86, but don't know how to "get" the closest graphics object with that ID.

I'm pretty sure GraphicsObjects is just everything that has a model and can be rendered. I'm not sure what the teleport thingy is though, isn't it just some animation?

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I'm pretty sure GraphicsObjects is just everything that has a model and can be rendered. I'm not sure what the teleport thingy is though, isn't it just some animation?

It has a GraphicsObject ID when I turn them on on the client. I was initially trying to get the animation ID the imp makes when he teleports but the little bastards are too quick for me to catch with the Entity Hover option lol. Is there some other way I could get that information?

8 minutes ago, Alakazizam said:

It has a GraphicsObject ID when I turn them on on the client. I was initially trying to get the animation ID the imp makes when he teleports but the little bastards are too quick for me to catch with the Entity Hover option lol. Is there some other way I could get that information?

Try to print it out in the log? :)

• Like 1