BETA v1.7.49

Laz

cannot start scripts.doesnt load the ltitle pop up that allows me to choose which player i want to use.keeps going offline and connecting again.my internet connection if flawless.so it is the bot that is wrong.these updates keep messing up the bot more and more.i understand that you are fixing some things,but why break others.there must be a more simple solution than what you are trying.

cannot start scripts.doesnt load the ltitle pop up that allows me to choose which player i want to use.keeps going offline and connecting again.my internet connection if flawless.so it is the bot that is wrong.these updates keep messing up the bot more and more.i understand that you are fixing some things,but why break others.there must be a more simple solution than what you are trying.

i'm getting this too.

Sorry dude I don't think anyone realized your an expert developer and you have any idea what you're talking about. I think OSBot is in good hands and they know what they're doing :)

Sorry dude I don't think anyone realized your an expert developer and you have any idea what you're talking about. I think OSBot is in good hands and they know what they're doing smile.png

You actually have no idea who i am.So before you go insulting people you should remember that.What are you doing besides being an idiot?Nothing?Oooooh thats right.Resport a problem next time,dont be an ass.

Sorry dude I don't think anyone realized your an expert developer and you have any idea what you're talking about. I think OSBot is in good hands and they know what they're doing smile.png

You actually have no idea who i am.So before you go insulting people you should remember that.What are you doing besides being an idiot?Nothing?Oooooh thats right.Resport a problem next time,dont be an ass.

There's a big button called a ''space bar'' on your keyboard. Feel free to use it.

There's a big button called a ''space bar'' on your keyboard. Feel free to use it.

The space bar has what to do with my comment?You must be one of the many keyboard warriors out there.Let me save you some trouble and let the world know your problems already.You have an ego problem.Tiny pecker.Your fat and lazy.likely live with your parents.No life piece of crap.Well that's the jist.glad to help.Oh and just in case this isn't insulting enough.I hate little fucks like you.So go fuck yourself,because that's the only kind of action you'll get twerp.No life little dick.

The space bar has what to do with my comment?You must be one of the many keyboard warriors out there.Let me save you some trouble and let the world know your problems already.You have an ego problem.Tiny pecker.Your fat and lazy.likely live with your parents.No life piece of crap.Well that's the jist.glad to help.Oh and just in case this isn't insulting enough.I hate little fucks like you.So go fuck yourself,because that's the only kind of action you'll get twerp.No life little dick.

You sir, are a dick, stop posting. pls

You sir, are a dick, stop posting. pls

maybe people shouldnt be assholes to me and i wouldnt have to be a dick.think about that.

Lol is he also a poopy head?

• Like 1