Captain barnaby webwalk failure

Bobbey

Getting from ardougne square to brimhaven using webwalking fails at least twice before success.
Camera zoom: 465

WebWalkingEvent; Terminated! Exceeded attempt threshold. last: [Pay-fare] => Captain Barnaby; pos = [x=2676, y=3275, z=0];

Captain is on screen, webwalking decides its a failure anyway. Might it have to do with the fact that the path sortof passes through a door but then does not? (The house with one door and half open)

Yes, it might have to do with the door handling. You can Webwalk it to the area in front of the door then let a Door handler function handle the door and talk to Captain Barbossa

Also,
@Explv Is working on a Advanced WebWalker which i think you should be able to integrate into your scripts. It opens doors, gets on boats, might even do irl grocery shopping for you 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMC1t2OTi6Q

The door probably has nothing to do with it. I have 10k in my inventory

On 8/16/2023 at 12:58 PM, BackToRS said:

Yes, it might have to do with the door handling. You can Webwalk it to the area in front of the door then let a Door handler function handle the door and talk to Captain Barbossa

Also,
@Explv Is working on a Advanced WebWalker which i think you should be able to integrate into your scripts. It opens doors, gets on boats, might even do irl grocery shopping for you 

If you mean the walker that is in beta, that would most likely have the same issue as it uses webwalking.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I will check it out and make a more detailed report

On 8/16/2023 at 12:58 PM, BackToRS said:

Also,

He is walking on a walker, which uses the osbot webwalker I believe :)
The issue lies with the action on the NPC, webwalker using Pay-fare which is outdated. (Brimhaven / Rimmington atm)

The correct details have been send to Patrlck and will be fixed in next client release ^^

Edited by Khaleesi