Rhodies Services - ( 15% on your first order ) Questing/Skilling/Minigames/PVM/Account Building - Cheap Prices - 100% HandMade - Alot of different payment methods

Paperpen

Discord :mordez0999
Unique Discord ID: 1018641275597095084

Welcome to our brand new services discord, Rhodies Services !

You get 15% discount on your first order dont miss out !!!

[AUGUST/SEPTEMBER PROMO] 15% On Skill Services. 15% on Quest Skills 15% on any type of pvm (Cannot be added to a new promotion you have on going)

We are looking and trying our best to make our customers HAPPY, what do we offer? well

- Any type of questing ;

- Any type of achivements ;

- Houses favor ;

- Any type of minigames ;

- Any skill training ;

- Pvming all types of bosses plus raids 1 ;

- Fire capes ;

- Any account build of your liking .

All this for really cheap prices plus we will beat any price !

ToS
- No advertising
- Remove all the unnecessary wealth from your bank.
- Workers here have paid a fee in order to work for us. But to make sure your wealth isn't touched please remove stuff that isn't needed to complete a service.
- All payments are upfront or we can use a middleman at your behalf.
- In order to work on your account we ask you to remove the authenticator during the service.
- Before you give us the login details, Please create a temporary password that we can use to login to your account.
- Orders that have been paid in full will receive a maximum of 75% refund if cancelled. This will vary depending on the progress already made on the acc. Deposits are non-refundable depending on the situation.
- If a Staff manager chooses to end an order due to a breach of our TOS by the customer. The customer is not entitled to any refund of any remaining order balance.
- Any other situations not discussed in this policy will be determined by staff on a case by case basis
- I am not responsible for bans or locks after you receive accounts. Contact me within half an hour after delivery if you have any issues for a refund.
- If a Staff manager chooses to end an order due to a breach of our TOS by the customer. The customer is not entitled to any refund of any remaining order balance.
- Any other situations not discussed in this policy will be determined by staff on a case by case basis
- I am not responsible for bans or locks after you receive accounts. Contact me within half an hour after delivery if you have any issues for a refund.
- Payment accepted in BTC/ETH/LTC/Paypal/Skrill or OSRS gp

Edited by Paperpen

On 8/8/2023 at 7:29 AM, Paperpen said:

ToS
- No advertising
- Remove all the unnecessary wealth from your bank.
- Workers here have paid a fee in order to work for us. But to make sure your wealth isn't touched please remove stuff that isn't needed to complete a service.
- All payments are upfront or we can use a middleman at your behalf.
- In order to work on your account we ask you to remove the authenticator during the service.
- Before you give us the login details, Please create a temporary password that we can use to login to your account.
- Orders that have been paid in full will receive a maximum of 75% refund if cancelled. This will vary depending on the progress already made on the acc. Deposits are non-refundable depending on the situation.
- Payment accepted in BTC/ETH/LTC/Paypal/Skrill or OSRS gp

294c8b846df358552977b53eac01445f.gif

Please note that global OSBot T.O.S. always applies in addition to this one, and personal T.O.S. can be declared obsolete at a moderator's discretion.

OSBot Rules
Market Rules