Final ETA on Randoms + SDN

Maxi

• Developer

Due to recent personal events for one of our main developers, we will not be releasing the update for the SDN today. It is mostly programmed, but there are security issues that have been noted with its current design. We're going to have to consult each other further on this matter. Another dev is in the middle of exams, so the SDN cannot be finalized for release. Hopefully any glitches and issues will be ironned out in a few days, after life stops troubling us.

Most of the randoms have been written and we'll see about their possible release. I do, however, want to fix the remaining bugs before any of these releases. So if it's not on the issue tracker, please bring it to my attention.

• Like 2

Due to recent personal events for one of our main developers, we will not be releasing the update for the SDN today. It is mostly programmed, but there are security issues that have been noted with its current design. We're going to have to consult each other further on this matter. Another dev is in the middle of exams, so the SDN cannot be finalized for release. Hopefully any glitches and issues will be ironned out in a few days, after life stops troubling us.

Most of the randoms have been written and we'll see about their possible release. I do, however, want to fix the remaining bugs before any of these releases. So if it's not on the issue tracker, please bring it to my attention.

Sounds good, thank you for the update on the situation, school comes before runescape that is for sure hope the staff starts to do better, will be praying for you all

happy.png