SafeOgreMage

BackToRS

Hi everybody

My runecrafting bot had hit 91 runecrafting thanks to @Khaleesi.

However; i forgot to train ±50 def, ±50 hitpoints for abyss runecrafting upfront 🥸

That's how the SafeOgreMage script was born. 

It trains magic, defence and hitpoints from the safespot so you can basically start the script from combat 3. 

If the script gets released on the SDN i'll spend more time adding features like:

Nice little paint containing xp/hr, xp gained, time to level up, mouse crosshair and a current bot status maybe?
Hopping worlds if there is a cannon around. 
Casting telekinetic grab on seeds worth more than 10k for example. 
Setting and supplying it's own cannon while training mage; if that might be interesting for some players. 
Upgrading best possible spell according to the runes in the inventory.
Multiple safespot locations maybe ?

Instructions: 

Start the script behind the bushes and make sure you wear a staff and have a spell selected.
That's it !

*Images*
*Proggies or something*
*More colours and thread layout*

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to SafeOgreMage
8 hours ago, enlightened said:

Just a small one mate, good script just gotta watch when it drags out from behind the bushes it doesnt put you back into the safe spot maybe have a parameter to go back to original tile you started on if it moves?

Yeah i know about it, sometimes it goes back sometimes it doesnt
I just it as mentioned before only to get to 50 def hp and about 68 magic came with it

I have some interferring webwalk and usual walk which i have to solve
If i solve that im pretty sure its flawless

Will look into it soon, thanks for the headsup

Edited by BackToRS

• 2 weeks later...

This is roughly exactly what I was looking for, Something to help new bot accounts get abyss ready.

I was looking into methods like waterfall quest into crabbing for defence and hp, Maybe a script that could Do waterfall quest, And witches house into sand crabs for def / hp training could be faster than Casting mage defence spells? Of course that script would be a lot harder to make than this script haha.

But overall this seems honestly like a better method to get the def and hp levels. Also in a free script? Can't complain :)

I've yet to try out the script, But I will be soon 😉 - How long do you think it takes with this script to get the needed def / hp levels for abyss?

Edited by Sublimeqt
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sublimeqt said:

This is roughly exactly what I was looking for, Something to help new bot accounts get abyss ready.

I was looking into methods like waterfall quest into crabbing for defence and hp, Maybe a script that could Do waterfall quest, And witches house into sand crabs for def / hp training could be faster than Casting mage defence spells? Of course that script would be a lot harder to make than this script haha.

But overall this seems honestly like a better method to get the def and hp levels. Also in a free script? Can't complain :)

I've yet to try out the script, But I will be soon 😉 - How long do you think it takes with this script to get the needed def / hp levels for abyss?

Great, love to see how you were in the same position

Rougly 5-6 hrs i'd be guessing?

Edited by BackToRS

21 minutes ago, BackToRS said:

Great, love to see how you were in the same position

Rougly 5-6 hrs i'd be guessing?

Yeah I was looking all over for methods to figure out how to solve this problem and turns out you had a script with the perfect solution lol.

After doing some quick maffs I figured out that some quests like waterfall / witches house into rock crab melee training is definitely slower than training mage / def / hp on ogres.

Fire bolt defence xp/hr is pretty low somewhere between 6-8k I'm guessing. 

But once at fire strike the rates change a lot. So the 5-6 hr estimate is pretty accurate. I'll of course test it later haha.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Sublimeqt said:

Yeah I was looking all over for methods to figure out how to solve this problem and turns out you had a script with the perfect solution lol.

After doing some quick maffs I figured out that some quests like waterfall / witches house into rock crab melee training is definitely slower than training mage / def / hp on ogres.

But once at fire strike the rates change a lot. So the 5-6 hr estimate is pretty accurate. I'll of course test it later haha.

Yeah, pls do and let me know after!

22 hours ago, Sublimeqt said:

Also, if you run this script after GOTR script from Khaleesi or Czar the accounts have the runes all ready on them
Simply duel ring to castle wars and run the script with staff and selected defensive spell
Can wear the cool gotr robes while maging even tho they dont provide any magic bonus 

• 3 weeks later...