Got banned after 2:50 Hours of Agility

madibo

2 hours ago, madibo said:

This is hilarious... I got banned the next day after doing 2:50 Hours of Agility with a paid script. 

First time i bot on this account and on this internet connection and on this computer. so how the hell..

got 3 accounts to 60, so just pot luck my be someone had reported you or was it a new account?

4 hours ago, madibo said:

This is hilarious... I got banned the next day after doing 2:50 Hours of Agility with a paid script. 

Internet connection and on this computer. so how the hell..

I hope you have used breaks. I ran my Trial Agility run for 18 hours straight with breaks,  and I am purchasing it soon. It was on a brand new level 3 account even. Got to level 50 agility and not banned.

5 hours ago, GOD said:

Welcome to botting

5 hours ago, madibo said:

First time i bot on this account and on this internet connection and on this computer. so how the hell..

Currently 70+ agility on multiple accounts. Bans are at an all time low using stealth mode + new mouse. If botting agility you should babysit and only bot 20-30mins at a time, with frequent breaks. Would you sit and do 3 hours of agility irl?

32 minutes ago, xlDino said:

Currently 70+ agility on multiple accounts. Bans are at an all time low using stealth mode + new mouse. If botting agility you should babysit and only bot 20-30mins at a time, with frequent breaks. Would you sit and do 3 hours of agility irl?

There's streamers that do tick methods for longer than that lol

16 hours ago, madibo said:

Agility is an easy way to get banned. Breaks help a ton when trying to avoid them.

I made a fresh account using Czars agility to see how bans are, I used the progression mode and got from 1-40 and stopped, the account is still active and I'll be doing priest in peril and other quests tonight and bring him to canifis for the real test.

But if you follow Czars advice in his thread with bot times and everything you should be good to go.

• Like 1