Khal Utilities

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, eebot said:

Does this appear in the log?

Let's say an item's default price is 100.

It lowers it consistently to around 55-70

Checking manually, the instant sell was 88.

It's burning a big chunk of the gp/hour for me

It drops the m price 10-25% randomly, if it does not sell it does that again and again until it sells.
Set the price yourself if you wanna sell things for a few pieces of gold more

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

gotta fix this immediately please, bots keep teleporting to grand exchange when they're already there and when they have a ring of wealth equipped when theyre trying to walk to the nearest bank, But they keep getting stuck and teleporting to the grand exchange over and over again when it says "walking to bank". Have had random bans and I think this is why.

It just says
"Walking to closest bank"
But it keeps using the ring of wealth to teleport to the grand exchange and then not moving afterwards and then after a few seconds it teleports again and just keeps redoing it, it did it for every single one of my bots. Please fix, thank you.

Edited by mariokiller64

10 hours ago, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi On the muling screen, can you add a "give all coins" option to give all coins in the bank to the mule?

You can, just leave the amount to 0 and it will give all :)

21 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

gotta fix this immediately please, bots keep teleporting to grand exchange when they're already there and when they have a ring of wealth equipped when theyre trying to walk to the nearest bank, But they keep getting stuck and teleporting to the grand exchange over and over again when it says "walking to bank". Have had random bans and I think this is why.

It just says
"Walking to closest bank"
But it keeps using the ring of wealth to teleport to the grand exchange and then not moving afterwards and then after a few seconds it teleports again and just keeps redoing it, it did it for every single one of my bots. Please fix, thank you.

Will check out the ring of wealth, might have some broken links

@Khaleesi

For muling, what do you think about adding a "lower mule amount by bank amount" option? This would allow you to keep less gold on each account at any one time (if you are running multiple accounts).

For example:

An account needs 10m to buy a bond. However, it already has 2m in the bank. It receives 10m from the mule, so now it has 12m in the bank. 

Alternatively... I could log in, manually check how much gold is in the bank, and create a new file to receive 8m... but that will create a lot of extra work with multiple accounts running.

With "lower mule amount by bank amount" option:

An account needs 10m to buy a bond. However, it already has 2m in the bank. It receives 8m from the mule, so now it has 10m in the bank. 

or if you want to get even fancier:

An account has 100m in the bank from running too many Khal scripts. However, a rule says there cannot be more than 20m on this account at any time. It gives 80m to the mule, so now it has 20m in the bank. 

Edited by dotherobot

On 1/31/2024 at 11:14 PM, dotherobot said:

@Khaleesi

For muling, what do you think about adding a "lower mule amount by bank amount" option? This would allow you to keep less gold on each account at any one time (if you are running multiple accounts).

For example:

An account needs 10m to buy a bond. However, it already has 2m in the bank. It receives 10m from the mule, so now it has 12m in the bank. 

Alternatively... I could log in, manually check how much gold is in the bank, and create a new file to receive 8m... but that will create a lot of extra work with multiple accounts running.

With "lower mule amount by bank amount" option:

An account needs 10m to buy a bond. However, it already has 2m in the bank. It receives 8m from the mule, so now it has 10m in the bank. 

or if you want to get even fancier:

An account has 100m in the bank from running too many Khal scripts. However, a rule says there cannot be more than 20m on this account at any time. It gives 80m to the mule, so now it has 20m in the bank. 

I will check this out

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello call, my bots keep randomly buying a bond when i sell a bunch of items with them in the GE, so i would sell the stuff, and suddently out of nowhere without me even wanting to get it, it buys a bond in between selling the items, idk why this is hapenning, i checked my ge list and tasks and nothing is suggesting me that im doing something wrong, and the accounts that i faced problems with were at 10+ membership days, so if they get banned i will lose the other bond that the bot just bough, pls take a look at that :), i wish i could have the log but couldnt get it in time

3 minutes ago, 4NN0NYM0US said:

Hello call, my bots keep randomly buying a bond when i sell a bunch of items with them in the GE, so i would sell the stuff, and suddently out of nowhere without me even wanting to get it, it buys a bond in between selling the items, idk why this is hapenning, i checked my ge list and tasks and nothing is suggesting me that im doing something wrong, and the accounts that i faced problems with were at 10+ membership days, so if they get banned i will lose the other bond that the bot just bough, pls take a look at that :), i wish i could have the log but couldnt get it in time

well it doesn't buy a bond out of the blue for no reason... the script does what you tell it to do.
You probably have a buy bond task in your task list... else it's impossible 

Hello khal, wanted to tell you that the script gets bugged when selected to sell empty bird nests, what it will do is that it will also try to sell bird nests with rings or seeds, making the script to repeatedly try to do it but fail (because those ones cant be sold in the GE) making it very bot like, could you take a look on that? I would appreciate it a lot

Edited by 4NN0NYM0US

52 minutes ago, 4NN0NYM0US said:

Hello khal, wanted to tell you that the script gets bugged when selected to sell empty birdhouses, what it will do is that it will also try to sell birdhouses with rings or seeds, making the script to repeatedly try to do it but fail (because those ones cant be sold in the GE) making it very bot like, could you take a look on that? I would appreciate it a lot

I'm not sure, but as far as I know birdhouses can't be full with something? 

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Yes, they migh come with rings or seed on them, and the bot is confusing the ones that are tradeable (empty ones) with the ring, easter eggs ones, or seed ones, so the bot gets stuck trying to sell the untradeables clicking it a lot 

3 minutes ago, 4NN0NYM0US said:

Yes, they migh come with rings or seed on them, and the bot is confusing the ones that are tradeable (empty ones) with the ring, easter eggs ones, or seed ones, so the bot gets stuck trying to sell the untradeables clicking it a lot 

When you are chopping trees, one of the bird nests that i mentioned might fall off, or when you are collecting a birdhouse 

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Oh sorry Khal, i see my mistake now, I wrote birdhouses instead of bird nests, my mistake, i will change it

Edited by 4NN0NYM0US

3 hours ago, 4NN0NYM0US said:

When you are chopping trees, one of the bird nests that i mentioned might fall off, or when you are collecting a birdhouse 

Oh sorry Khal, i see my mistake now, I wrote birdhouses instead of bird nests, my mistake, i will change it

ah that makes sense :D
Will have to take a look at that though as the items names are the same indeed