Khal Utilities

Khaleesi

1 hour ago, mariokiller64 said:

"Your items cannot be stored in the bank."
Need to skip deposit inventory if this message shows up as it gets stuck spamming it :(

EDIT:
Actually happens a lot for everything like GE and stuff.

I'm not sure about what what part you are talking here as I have never heard this before

4 hours ago, OllanHD said:

Yo man can I get a trail on this? So done with waiting for Bottinghubs muler to work...

Enjoy! :)

3 hours ago, koagel said:

I cant make it withdraw coins from bank, do i use the inventory profile then setup inventory in tasks? I put Coins and 999999 to withdraw all coins

if i put it on coins amount 0 it doesnt withdraw all and if i make it 99999 it doesnt have enough to withdraw... its hard

You can select the checkbox to "Can skip", it will just wthdraw whatever you have if the numbers is higher than you have in your bank :)

15 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I'm not sure about what what part you are talking here as I have never heard this before

if you have something in your inventory like a lamp or maybe ore from the motherlode mining that can't go into the bank and you try to run this script with anything involving depositing the inventory, it will get stuck in an endless loop of bank depositing because not being able to deposit inventory and will show that message in the osrs chat box.

Edited by mariokiller64

6 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

if you have something in your inventory like a lamp or maybe ore from the motherlode mining that can't go into the bank and you try to run this script with anything involving depositing the inventory, it will get stuck in an endless loop of bank depositing because not being able to deposit inventory and will show that message in the osrs chat box.

For the pay dirt problem:
You can use the drop inventory task for that which you put names in you wish to drop :)

For the lamp, good question atm

Edited by Khaleesi

2 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

For the pay dirt problem:
You can use the drop inventory task for that which you put names in you wish to drop :)

For the lamp, good question atm

Was thinking you just put a return statement or whatever if that message pops up in the chat box
Game message will say that specifically

Edited by mariokiller64

5 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

Was thinking you just put a return statement or whatever if that message pops up in the chat box
Game message will say that specifically

Added this in V1.23
Will now just continue when this happends and won't get stuck.

• Like 1

Hey, sorry to be bugging again, but i tried this with couple dif changes to see what what wrong exactly so here it is:

- attempting to sell p2p items on f2p worlds wont work, it does detect but i assume it gets stuck when prior to withdrawal, checking if it's on a p2p world to proceed (no info on logger)

!! It does detect the item, as it hovers it, and adding the modified name "Item (Members)" wont result on it working either

NOTE:
i dont recall how many months ago now OSRS had updated this, therefore is possible in fact to sell p2p items on f2p worlds / being f2p

Edited by i99

38 minutes ago, i99 said:

Hey, sorry to be bugging again, but i tried this with couple dif changes to see what what wrong exactly so here it is:

- attempting to sell p2p items on f2p worlds wont work, it does detect but i assume it gets stuck when prior to withdrawal, checking if it's on a p2p world to proceed (no info on logger)

!! It does detect the item, as it hovers it, and adding the modified name "Item (Members)" wont result on it working either

NOTE:
i dont recall how many months ago now OSRS had updated this, therefore is possible in fact to sell p2p items on f2p worlds / being f2p

Will have to check that!

• Like 1