Script Factory ChatGPT Support!

ProjectPact

We're excited to announce that Script Factory now supports ChatGPT through AltChat! AltChat is an incredibly smart and affordable AI chatbot that can now engage in real conversations and even talk about Old School RuneScape in specific. With AltChat, you can reduce bans and increase account randomness at an incredibly low cost. Fund your entire farm for only a few bucks a month! We're thrilled to offer this innovative solution to our users and can't wait for you to try it out. Add it to any Script Factory script with just one click. :) 

Visit https://www.altchat.app/ to register! 

Here are some quick examples:

lTSGLmR.png

LPGktwj.png

4iX8OEO.png

Y1E4uYb.png

<3

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1
  • Heart 3

• 5 weeks later...

This is absolutely amazing. Legendary! This will forever boost the odds of reduced bans on any script this is implemented with. I just purchased script factory and script factory pro yesterday and I’m eager to start learning with it and making scripts. When I get more advanced with my scripts, I will be adding this to any script I make for myself!!! Good work! :) 

• Heart 1

On 4/17/2023 at 3:30 AM, GamersGodlyv2 said:

This is absolutely amazing. Legendary! This will forever boost the odds of reduced bans on any script this is implemented with. I just purchased script factory and script factory pro yesterday and I’m eager to start learning with it and making scripts. When I get more advanced with my scripts, I will be adding this to any script I make for myself!!! Good work! :) 

This is by far the most advanced thing I've seen come to Botting. AltChat has paved the way for sophisticated botting and made Script Factory continue to shine :D