Anyone offering ban appeal service?

Xbz21

No, because such service would be dumb. And if someone would offer it, it would just be a scam. Ban appeals are lottery, plus there are some things that matter before getting banned. And even if you do everything right its never 100% chance of unban. I have plenty of experiences where I created 5 accounts on same day, all botted same activity, got banned on same day. When I appealed 3 got appealed successfully and 2 denied.

• Heart 2

11 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

No, because such service would be dumb. And if someone would offer it, it would just be a scam. Ban appeals are lottery, plus there are some things that matter before getting banned. And even if you do everything right its never 100% chance of unban. I have plenty of experiences where I created 5 accounts on same day, all botted same activity, got banned on same day. When I appealed 3 got appealed successfully and 2 denied.

Thanks for information :) 

2 hours ago, Bot Farms said:

Best play is to say account was not under your control and give best apologies 

fuck no , they would reject it especially if you didnt use proxy

best to wait 3 years and say that you regret breaking the rules works 100% even on accounts that were unbanned and banned again

6 hours ago, Xbz21 said:

Does anyone in this forum offer ban appeal services also? 

what you need is a copy writer to embellish how much you regret breaking the rules

i do not suggest appealing within 3years though

6 hours ago, gearing said:

fuck no , they would reject it especially if you didnt use proxy

best to wait 3 years and say that you regret breaking the rules works 100% even on accounts that were unbanned and banned again

what you need is a copy writer to embellish how much you regret breaking the rules

i do not suggest appealing within 3years though

Goodluck with all that.  

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2023 at 4:16 PM, Kramnik said:

Thank you, I will keep it in my mind. I don't want to get scammed. And if you are looking for the best essay writing help for you and you don't have any good writing experience, I will recommend this website https://envirocitizen.org/ which I found on Google this website will help you with your writing assignments and you will be able to complete your essay assignments easily.

Thank you, I will keep it in my mind. I don't want to get scammed.

Edited by ChristopherEngle

• 1 month later...