Script factory running bad.

Mountain_Wolf

17 hours ago, Wishy said:

Any insight to what the script is?

I doubt it's a Script Factory Issue.

It is every script. I can run any OSbot script any, but the second I try running one script factory one it overloads the OSbot client and makes it never load till I task manager it. I literally have no idea what happened for the last two weeks i've been running 6-8 script factory ones and now i cant run one.

Edited by Mountain_Wolf

17 hours ago, Mountain_Wolf said:

It is every script. I can run any OSbot script any, but the second I try running one script factory one it overloads the OSbot client and makes it never load till I task manager it. I literally have no idea what happened for the last two weeks i've been running 6-8 script factory ones and now i cant run one.

Have you tried doing a fresh install of Java?

This isn't something myself or anyone else has experienced as far as I know.

Does the client effectively stop running when you first load script factory?

If so this is due to having so many scripts downloaded from the network as Script Factory is checking them all for updates. So clear some from your Script Repository folder. Or give Script Factory time to load.

8 hours ago, Wishy said:

Have you tried doing a fresh install of Java?

This isn't something myself or anyone else has experienced as far as I know.

Does the client effectively stop running when you first load script factory?

If so this is due to having so many scripts downloaded from the network as Script Factory is checking them all for updates. So clear some from your Script Repository folder. Or give Script Factory time to load.

Fresh install of java, fresh osbot, old and new windows updates. Cleared repository, the client runs really bad until it is unusable. What I mean by unusable is I cant change what bot I'm looking at, I cant stop or start a script or even pause, I cant do anything even after all my accounts are logged out. It literally forces me to close osbot I've tried waiting it does nothing. The only thing I can see is that when I'm running script factory the power usage is very high and when I'm running just regular osbot scripts its just high.

Edited by Mountain_Wolf

9 hours ago, Mountain_Wolf said:

Fresh install of java, fresh osbot, old and new windows updates. Cleared repository, the client runs really bad until it is unusable. What I mean by unusable is I cant change what bot I'm looking at, I cant stop or start a script or even pause, I cant do anything even after all my accounts are logged out. It literally forces me to close osbot I've tried waiting it does nothing. The only thing I can see is that when I'm running script factory the power usage is very high and when I'm running just regular osbot scripts its just high.

Can you join the discord and I can help out some more?

9 hours ago, Mountain_Wolf said:

Absolutely nothing changed but the problem seems fixed, I joined the discord anyways so if I need any help I'll let you know but for now thanks.

Another important thing to note is that if you have excessive amounts of scripts downloaded from the Script Network, the time it takes loading your script increases because all files have to be updated every time you load SF. Also, if you have big scripts that are packaged in .zip files, your computer has to decompress them and then process them. 

But, I am glad the issue has been resolved!