ePickpocket Free

Epod

ePickpocket [Free]

Self-configurable Thieving

LykrWWJ.png.2bd0f85c9d11f4e4c6ad7da2a6939249.png

Description:

The ePickpocket [Free] script allows users a high level of configuration to support simple thieving tasks. Instead of being locked into a location / NPC of the developers choosing, this script lets you specific any location, and any NPC or Object. 

Simply plug in your desired location where you want to Pickpocket / Steal from, specify your target (NPC or Stall name), and hit go!

Additionally, if you wish, you can instruct the script to eat food at a configurable percentage. When the bot runs out of food, it will navigate to a bank of your choosing to restock. 

Features:

• User selectable NPC / Object to Pickpocket or Stealing location
  • User selectable banking location
  • Support opening coin pouches
  • Supports recovery waiting / eating 

UI:

Spoiler

Example UI

image.png.b63ef5952e28d3b0d42d46dc564b8452.png

Limitations:

The script relies on OSBot built in functions to navigate. If the path between your bank and target is too complex for OSBot to handle by default, the script will fail. For these complex situations, consider a purpose built script designed exactly with your scenario in mind. 

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to ePickpocket Free
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/10/2023 at 5:13 PM, fuenmayor2 said:

It doesn't go bank when out of food, any suggestion? and its kinda slow when pickpocketing, stays "Low HP - Recovering."

Double check your "Recovery" settings. You can always set it to 0 if you don't care about staying alive :)

On 4/6/2023 at 2:54 PM, 0xo0oxo0ox0 said:

doesnt work

Was there a question in there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JustKJ said:

DO NOT USE THIS, I AM FAIRLY CERTAIN THIS SCRIPT IS THE PERSON WHO TRIED TO CHANGE MY BANK PIN AND THE SCRIPT DOES NOT WORK

SDN scripts are checked for malicious code before being compiled and pushed to end users. Doubt it was from OSBot unless you're downloading and running random jars

On 7/21/2023 at 3:54 PM, Gunman said:

SDN scripts are checked for malicious code before being compiled and pushed to end users. Doubt it was from OSBot unless you're downloading and running random jars

Well this script doesn't start, instantly stops when you press begin. The things i use are, runelite, jagex to runelite and osbot. Iv never had a problem with OSBOT, but when i tried using this script twice, that was when i had two separate occasions telling me my pin had been requested to be removed. Im just warning other users. My suggestion would be investigating this script further to avoid anything malicious from happening.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For any of the "it doesn't work" posts...

Please try the following first:

- a very simple path (test with a pick pocket location that is close to a bank - there is no "special" navigation logic with this script. It only utilizes whatever the default OSBot API provides for pathing. If you need a specialized case you'll likely need to utilize a paid script) 

- if a simple path doesn't work, post a screenshot of what you are entering, and a text based description of what you entered so I can recreate the issue. So far I have received no feedback with details that allowed me to recreate any issues. 

Alternatively, feel free to find me on discord.