Stealth Firecape

Token

On 2/12/2023 at 7:42 AM, Token said:

What weapon are you wielding?

Have you used it on mirror mode, lowcpu mode, hardware mouse, or with multiple bot tabs open? All those can drastically reduce performance

I would recommend trying with the new mouse option, you can find this on the boot interface right before launching the client, but I would not recommend selecting hardware mouse too

I'm afraid I'm not doing trials on this script :feels: 

Which weapon and attack style are you using?

im using the blowpipe with dragon darts my range is 80+ def same and still no successful attempt.

On 2/12/2023 at 7:42 AM, Token said:

What weapon are you wielding?

Have you used it on mirror mode, lowcpu mode, hardware mouse, or with multiple bot tabs open? All those can drastically reduce performance

I would recommend trying with the new mouse option, you can find this on the boot interface right before launching the client, but I would not recommend selecting hardware mouse too

I'm afraid I'm not doing trials on this script :feels: 

Which weapon and attack style are you using?

im using the blowpipe with dragon darts my range is 80+ def same and still no successful attempt.

On 2/23/2023 at 8:32 AM, rigpig said:

Did Jad mirror mode to jad then switched to stealth and it died instantly. put up mage prayer and didnt respond and died

What did you use for the safety/speed slider?

On 2/23/2023 at 10:08 PM, gbosshellasick50 said:

can this script work with 1 def pures with range n mage pray?

No, that's too risky

7 hours ago, BIGFOLKS said:

6 hours ago, Token said:

No, that's too risky

i used the preset setting i didnt change anything

Just now, BIGFOLKS said:

also all my accounts keep getting locked due to stealth inject how do i stopp that?

1 hour ago, BIGFOLKS said:

also all my accounts keep getting locked due to stealth inject how do i stopp that?

Locks usually happen if changing IP/proxy

Try the custom setup and set the slider to maximum safety

Do not enable hardware mouse when starting the client, nor lowcpu mode

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 2:30 PM, DragonbornX said:

getting this after starting script: [ERROR][Bot #1][03/08 07:30:11 AM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "frostcaves.q.q.Con.G()" because the return value of "frostcaves.v.auX.G()" is null

There was a game update that broke everything recently, but it should be fixed upon restarting the OSBot client

3 hours ago, Token said:

There was a game update that broke everything recently, but it should be fixed upon restarting the OSBot client

still the same result upon a client restart sadly :/ "[ERROR][Bot #1][03/11 12:15:42 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke "frostcaves.q.q.Con.G()" because the return value of "frostcaves.v.auX.G()" is null
    at frostcaves.o.aUX.f(tb:232)
    at frostcaves.o.aUX.l(tb:149)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.A(mc:139)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.onLoop(mc:38)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ip:52)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)"

On 3/11/2023 at 7:16 PM, DragonbornX said:

still the same result upon a client restart sadly :/ "[ERROR][Bot #1][03/11 12:15:42 PM]: Error in script executor!
    at frostcaves.o.aUX.f(tb:232)
    at frostcaves.o.aUX.l(tb:149)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.A(mc:139)
    at frostcaves.FrostCaves.onLoop(mc:38)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ip:52)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:833)"

I've pushed a small update, could you check if it works now?

Could you send me a screenshot of the inventory/equipment if it's still not working?

Edited by Token

4 hours ago, Token said:

I've pushed a small update, could you check if it works now?

Could you send me a screenshot of the inventory/equipment if it's still not working?

okay so. it seems "quick start" is the only option that works. custom setup/previous setup will throw the error. Im using full ancient d'hide/bp/fury/archer ring. 9 brews 19 restores.

3 hours ago, DragonbornX said:

okay so. it seems "quick start" is the only option that works. custom setup/previous setup will throw the error. Im using full ancient d'hide/bp/fury/archer ring. 9 brews 19 restores.

actually figured it out but even with 75 range and 80 def 67 prayer it has issues with finishing a cape. safety slider all the way to safe. ill try adjusting it.

16 minutes ago, DragonbornX said:

actually figured it out but even with 75 range and 80 def 67 prayer it has issues with finishing a cape. safety slider all the way to safe. ill try adjusting it.

Try a crossbow, that might make it easier to complete the caves, but a lil slower