Stealth Firecape

Token

On 3/19/2024 at 8:14 AM, jackchalk said:

Struggles too get to jad on a zerker with 85 ranged, using toxic blowpipe with addy darts attempted it about 5 times and failed,  so i give it a try on my max main 1st attempt was successful then second attempt account got permanently banned 

its a good script but i think its very high banned rate $29.99 seems a bit expensive to get banned 

1 hour ago, flipingmonk said:

finally got a cape had to get 88 range and 65 def not the best scrip but if you get stats up enuf it will power threw . dose bug out sometimes but i did find myself getting to jad often before something wrong happens . i recomened 65-70def 85-90 range before trying to use the scrip 

I can confirm that I've used this script for many firecapes on mains, pures and zerkers. Sure sometimes it fails but it all depends on a good brew/restore balance and what settings you choose. There will always be a sweet spot that works best for it.

Also, I've done over 100 firecapes and not once got a ban, so it's def not a high ban rate.

Depending on your needs and uses for the script, I'd say $30 is not bad for a one-time payment. It takes time to program these bigger scripts and you can pretty much farm a jad pet with it or get all the firecapes you need to attempt infernal.

• 2 weeks later...